Girls, If a guy told you that you were a slut to your face, what would you say/do?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say : thanks.. and you can take your low ass back to your mama. Cause if you were good enough I would have had sex with him by now! So that proves im a good slut and stop being jealous because I ain't gonna do it with you ! Evaa!!! Then blow a kiss. And a tap on the shoulder! And waaaalk away softly 🙂🙂🙃

What Girls Said 21

• I'd just laugh lol, life is too short to be worried about what some completely irrelevant guy thinks about me.

• Challenge him to a duel since he insulted my honor.

• "You're just jealous that in getting laid, and you're not."

• Nothing because chances of him knowing me are slim.

• Get behind me Satan. You won't tear down..

• I'd pull out my emergency hammer that I keep in my purse at all times and dare him to say it to my face again.

• "Because that's how you get girls to like you... I guess taking your frustrations out on women is normal when you're a loser who can't get laid 😜"

• I'd tell him that this slut market is closed to STI infected person (him) and open to only those worthy of it. If he's lucky, he might get a 90 year old that might open her market to him someday.

• "yeup I take after your mom"

• Ok...*sarcastic smile*

• I would definitely slap him on the face and tells him did you enjoy it baby? hahahahahahahah... LOL

• I would tell him to fck off cuz I'm clearly not a slut

• I would ignore him because he is worthless to me.

• And still you're too ugly to have me

• Shrug. Who cares?

• Thanks

• would probably thank him :)

• Yes and you can never buy me cause I don't sell my pussy to ugly loser assholes 😘

• Call his mom and tell her that i gave his son AIDS

• I'd say "Okay?" and laugh.

• Just laugh and reply with "oh honey bless your heart!" I know that I'm not a slut so if he thinks I am let him think it lol.