Girls, If a guy told you that you were a slut to your face, what would you say/do?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say : thanks.. and you can take your low ass back to your mama. Cause if you were good enough I would have had sex with him by now! So that proves im a good slut and stop being jealous because I ain't gonna do it with you ! Evaa!!! Then blow a kiss. And a tap on the shoulder! And waaaalk away softly 🙂🙂🙃

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 21

• I'd just laugh lol, life is too short to be worried about what some completely irrelevant guy thinks about me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Challenge him to a duel since he insulted my honor.

1|0
    0|0
  • "You're just jealous that in getting laid, and you're not."

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing because chances of him knowing me are slim.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get behind me Satan. You won't tear down..

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd pull out my emergency hammer that I keep in my purse at all times and dare him to say it to my face again.

0|0
    0|0
  • "Because that's how you get girls to like you... I guess taking your frustrations out on women is normal when you're a loser who can't get laid 😜"

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd tell him that this slut market is closed to STI infected person (him) and open to only those worthy of it. If he's lucky, he might get a 90 year old that might open her market to him someday.

0|0
    0|0
  • "yeup I take after your mom"

1|0
    0|0
  • Ok...*sarcastic smile*

0|0
    0|0
  • I would definitely slap him on the face and tells him did you enjoy it baby? hahahahahahahah... LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • I would tell him to fck off cuz I'm clearly not a slut

0|0
    0|0
  • I would ignore him because he is worthless to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • And still you're too ugly to have me

0|0
    0|0
  • Shrug. Who cares?

0|0
    0|0
  • Thanks

0|0
    0|0
  • would probably thank him :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and you can never buy me cause I don't sell my pussy to ugly loser assholes 😘

0|0
    0|0
  • Call his mom and tell her that i gave his son AIDS

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say "Okay?" and laugh.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just laugh and reply with "oh honey bless your heart!" I know that I'm not a slut so if he thinks I am let him think it lol.

0|0
    0|0