Why does he think I'm not good enough?

I've been seeing this guy for a few months. When we hang out together we have a great time and he is always laughing and smiling in my company. Sometimes when I'm not looking and turn back round he will be staring at my face and smiling. We usually spend about 7 hours together each time. When I tell him about my past relationships he asks me lots of questions about them and asks me if i was still texting my ex I was with before

I asked him recently what he felt about me and he went very flustered and started stuttering and repeating himself. He went very embarrassed and said that he's been thinking about it too and says that he enjoys spending time with me and wants to continue hanging out with me. He also said that at one point he was thinking 'should I kiss her?'

but he hasn't kissed me or made a move on me.

Whats wrong with me? Am I not good enough for him? Is he attracted to me at all?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I posted this same answer to your other question. He was protecting your comfortability. He didn't know if he should. Try using body language to communicate your want for it or straight up kiss him first.

Most Helpful Girl

• He isn't interested

What Guys Said 2

• You're probably just in the friend zone. Enjoy your stay. A friend once had a crush on me and when it came to light it was very awkward, especially when she already knew I was crushing hard on someone else, but even if I weren't I just wasn't attracted to her that way. Maybe that's the reason with him? Maybe enjoys your company and convo he just isn't picturing you naked when you're together?

• Kiss him and then you'll know. He's either too shy, or not interested enough but either way, don't take it personally. There is nothing wrong with you, you just may not be his type. But he already said he was thinking of kissing you so I'm thinking he's just shy. Make the first move (it will show him it's ok to do it). If he doesn't do it after that, or he doesn't seem into it (he might be caught off guard so try not to over analyse it), then maybe he's not interested enough.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!