What should I do? How should I behave?

I come from a very ''shy conservative'' (east African ) household. I was raised, to keep your pride high, dont ask for too much help, with a lot of shame about (sex, love, etc). I am 24 and this is my first time in the ''real world'', i never had a boyfriend or even sex and everything is just so weird... to me, i dont have a lot of friends because i only used to hang around with family, i dont have world experience... how can i start to enjoy life?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• My advice would have to be, go find a hobby. My hobby is making music. If you want to make friends find something you enjoy and go do it! Try playing a sport or going to the bar. Don't be afraid to approach people. You have the advantage of being a woman so you can approach pretty much anyone and be accepted and appreciated without originally coming off as creepy.

So, go find a hobby and enjoy it. Friends will follow shortly and fun will follow friends. Good luck!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• By improving yourself and by making new friends in your new environment.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Simple, by going out on your own to the mall, zoo etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • message me if you want advice and assistance

0|0
    0|0
  • get out of the house meet new people

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!