Should I just move on?

Well there's guy at work. I saw him and he saw me and we instantly clicked. Was talking for a while and he even asked me on a date. Then yeah, we had a falling out or disagreement and I caused it through frustration. Then he said like 'I want to make this work but I need space, I believe in your dreams, rah rah rah, etc' Bottom line, he hasn't spoken to me for ages (it feels like).

I saw him at work and he tried to make a joke about what I did with my work best mate while I was there, and I was like okay. He told my work best mate something along the lines (while we were working) 'I don't like her but she might like me still'. During the shift he did stare a bit and I noticed him looking at me and yeah. Plus I was on till and he was on his break. He could of sat at any table but he had to sit at the one right next to the till. Like why though?

If he is over me, what is he trying to play at? He even liked one of my statuses on facey but he hasn't tried to talk to me or anything. I don't know what to do. I like this guy and I regret doing what I did but I keep getting told to move on. Help me? Give me a perspective.

21

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah, don't bother wasting your time

What Girls Said 2

• Well if he wants to make it work then why doesn't he talk to you?

• Probably because people enjoy being wanted by other people even if they don't give a fuck about them.