I'm going to my first date tomorrow. What should I wear and how do I attract him?

We've never met or talked to each other and my friend is the one who arrange this date. I don't know what to do and he is not even that curious about me... should i just cancel it? If not, how should i attract him?

Thanks a lot for your answers guys!! I've decided not to cancel the date and just go along with it. I hope we can get to know each other better and eventually be a couple🙏🙏

119

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I would first get to know him and see if he has good qualities before worrying about HOW DO I ATTRACT HIM? You never met the guy... I would wear comfortable clothing nothing sexy.. and be yourself.. because in the end thats what he is going to get right? Maybe blow a bubble in his face.. . see how tolerant he is LOL JOKE...

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say don't take it seriously, if you don't want to. You don't have to make him your boyfriend, just use him for practice for going on a date.

What Guys Said 18

• Wear something that makes you feel confident about yourself.

Yes, go on the date because you might have fun and you will definitely learn from the experience.

What will you do with him if you attract him? Guys are visual creatures; he will look at you and be attracted or not. If you do anything to further arouse his desire for you, what are you going to do when he gets further aroused? Slow down. If he likes you and is attracted to you, he will ask you for another date.

• Dress up with what makes YOU feel attractive and pretty. Confidence is the sexiest thing to wear my friend!

• I don't know if i should feel confident about myself right now. The last time i like a guy went horrible and i feel like im unattractive these days. My friend gave him my contact and he added me but hasn't chatted me at all. I dont feel like he is insterested so maybe i will just cancel it

• Confidence is the sexiest thing to wear! I speak the truth. You never get anywhere in life by flinching at your foes. People may make things tough but you control you. If you want a man in your life? Go out and find one! Don't worry about what people think. Just do you! And stop worrying about everyone else.

• Be yourself. The last thing you'd want, is get him attracted to something you aren't. Just try to have fun with it, first dates is about getting to know each other, and have fun. So relax a bit. :)

• Don't cancel it, just go and have fun, if you don't end up liking him, then at least you may end up with another friend, if not, then you have had the experience.

• Confidence and sexiness is all in attitude, not necessarily in what you wear.

Where are u going on this date? Dress accordingly. Ex. don't wear heels if you're going minigolfing

• (at update) good to hear! Remember to be loose and to have fun! :-D

• Wear one LARGE hoodie, as well as sweatpants, and house shoes. Also don't put make-up and wear your hair up. Eat like PIG if you want to okay? Also you're allowed to burp and fart too, cause then he'll think your one of the guys and he'll be comfortable around you.

• Oh yeah. Bring one candom. You never know when you might suck him then he takes you in the toilet.

• Nothing too over the top or too sexy or revealing.

Most importantly something YOU feel good wearing.

Talk laugh and joke.

• wear whatever would bring out the real you. everything else is just materialistic. if you're truly you on the first day or date and he accepts you for what you're then you will go long and forever in relationship. but if you're just looking for some fun go play around with whatever can. 😉

• wear whatever you feel comfortable in, dont worry about it. Go for the date, he might be the one and it will be good dating experience x

• Nothing!!!

• you want him to be attracted to you make more lasting eye contact with him.. eyes speak more than any words !!!

• Aww you are right... Thankss

• Thanks. I have a bad eyesight so i dont think i will notice his retina but i hope he will like me after spending time Together

• yep! sounds good.. bad eyesight.
      how weird it would look that in anxiety of finding his retina you would be gazing at him like owl 😵👀

• I went on a date with a girl once, and I didn't know her. She dressed kinda casual. Like skinny jeans, and a t-shirt, that stuff.

• Wear some sexy maybe something low cut... or don't wear a bra?

• Anything you look pretty 😊

• Anything.

• Wait a minute you're 16 years old. Almost got me that time. But back to the question at hand. A "space suit". Definitely where a space suit.

• Sorry "wear".

• Wear clothes that are appropriate, but fit well enough to show your body shape.

Then try to be as honest and relaxed as you can, if you like him flirt a little, but mainly try to decide if you like him, and let him worry about whether he likes you.

• Wear a nice thigh length skirt. Sleeveless top and sneaker.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!