I don't know what to ask?

My boyfriend went to a house party this weekend (which I didn't know about) and he told me he hasn't smoked weed in over a year or two. But the weekend my one friend said that he saw my boyfriend and saw that he was really drunk but that he also seemed really high. My boyfriend then told my friend 'please don't tell my girlfriend about tonight' so I don't know how to ask my boyfriend if he was smoking without rating out my friend who told me...
Please I really need help!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Dont... Put... Restrictions. On. Your.. boyfriend... he. Needs.. To. Enjoy. His. Life. And.. U. Tooo...

• You don't need to smoke to enjoy life.

• Hey.. But... There.. Will be. Some.. Reasons. U. Dont. Know.. Everyone.. Hides.. There.. Feelings... They.. doesn't. Want. That.. Others. Will make. Fun of. Their. Feelings. So... Thats y.. They. Hides. Thier.. Feeling

Most Helpful Girl

• U have the absolute right to ask him, u need not tell him who told you about the thing but u definitely need to ask him if u don't find it comfortable or not good to be doing that. He is ur boyfriend, ask him if that rele concerns you. YOU ARE NOT HIS MOM BUT HIS GIRLFRIEND. You still got the right.

• Thank you, you were definitely the most helpful. 👍

What Guys Said 3

• you can ask politely. it does no harm. just ask in a polite manner and convince him that you won't get angry for it even if he did. once in a while or occassionally smoking weed is fine afterall.

• unless you're friend actually saw him smoking... don't bother.

• You don't ask, you are not his mom.

What Girls Said 2

• Well, your friend did not actually see him smoking she is assuming that he was high. So of course he can deny that allegation. A person can be drunk and look high at the same time. But the fact that he is hiding that is was drinking from you shows that he wants to drink. I think you two are on different paths. He wants to party, and drink. And its obvious that you are not feeling how he is. And let me say that when you a guy is young that is what they do usually: party, drink and sometimes smoke. You two aren't married and aren't living together so asking him to change his life around for you is not realistic. This is something that you need to think about. Try dating someone who doesn't prefer going out, drinking and hiding his behavior from you.

• It sounds like he did. So... why ask him? It sounds like you believe the friend.

• Cause I want to know for a fact if it's true or not.