Would you go home on a first date?

If someone were to ask you out by inviting you to their home to do whatever, would you do it?

• Yes I'd go because I really like them
  • No I wouldn't go because I'm too shy too meet the family so quickly
  • No I wouldn't go because I prefer to go sightseeing
    Vote C
  • Yes, I'd go in hopes of intimacy
    Vote D
Select a gender to cast your vote:
For those who say no, why not take the chance to chill with let's say, a crush?

226

Most Helpful Guy

• I want to add another option; No, They might kill me

• lol true. I'd rather make the parents think that it's just a casual date so the two of us could do as we please.

• Lmao "so, wanna come up? It'll be a killer time"

What Girls Said 22

• Only if I knew them before hand, for example I was friends with my fiancΓ© before we went on our first date so I had already been round to his house

• Woah buddy. Lol. Hold up. First date?

If I was like, a total hoe-bag then yes. Pretty much past that point you'd be known as easy... so, risk that title I guess.

Even if it is your crush, if they're trying to take advantage of you, then they turn into the opposite of a crush. Lol. They turn into a release.

• Yes, afterwards I would go to my own home alone. (answering the question you actually asked)
    Would I go to their home? If I've never met them or haven't know them for a long time, hell no.

• Well of course lol. Just wondering if you were to have a crush (doesn't matter how long he's been your crush) invite you home on your first date if you would go,

• If I've known him a while I probably would.

• whether for sex or to meet the family, i wouldn't go home with someone on the first date. waaaaayyy too fast for me, plus the obvious safety issues.

• it's happened and it was steamy

• No, I wouldn't go. I think meeting the family so soon would be inappropriate and rushing things.

• if i known him for a while, and i like him, maybe.

• A few times :)

• Nope.

• No not first only if I know he's super handsome! If I don't know tht, first dinner, nxt time yea house it is πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ

• I wouldn't, go home mean having sex and i would not sleeping on a first date.
    Plus for the first date it's better to go where there's a lot people (it's safer).

• So you're concerned about your safety I see? That's pretty reasonable.

• it really depends on the person... how well I know them and the level of chemistry.

• To their home? Uh no that's a red flag... better start running... and fast

• yeah I've done it before, but I already knew his family

• I want to get to know my date first before i decide wether or not i should venture that far. Meeting the family is like a next step for me.

• Nope.

• No, unless I already knew him pretty well before the date.

• of course not

• Nope never.

• Nope... sounds pretty netflix and chill. I'd want to hang in public... even if it's jsut on his porch

• I kinda meant watch Netflix n chill, or play a few friendly video games..

• Slowly? You mean not feel like he just invited me over so we'd fool around or have sex? Yeah, not into guys just wanting to hang out with me so that something may happen. I'll pass.

• Oh you're pretty straightforward! Awesome πŸ‘πŸ½ πŸ‘πŸ½

• Honestly i have gone before and it wasn't so bad. I already knew his parents though.

What Guys Said 5

• A and/or D. Have gone home or brought home on first date many times.

• Nope, i date for purpose in the long term.

• Yes i'd go

• I've gone to girl's homes on the first date a few times. It's all situational

• No too soon unless of course it was just a one night stand