What's this guys deal?

I've been talking to this guy for about a month and a half now, we started talking technically while I was still with my ex but I officially broke it off with him a couple days later. The new guy lives 4 hours away, finally after about a month of talking we were able to meet up, we went to a bar and back to his place. I did not sleep over. I went back to see him this past weekend and I spent the night at his house, we had a great time and we hooked up. He also took me out for drinks and food. Now I know it's still very early on, obviously we are not a couple yet (if it happens) but I'm very confused as to his feelings toward me, I do know that he's not the lovey dovey type at all, as well as he's not the type to check his phone/text all day long, which is fine. It's just so hard for me to read him. For example, we didn't share a bed when I slept over , which again is fine, I know some people don't like to share when it comes to actually sleeping. But I'm just confused bc he does do things that make me think oh ok he does like me but then again he didn't want to share his bed and stuff like that. I'm not sure if that's just the way he is or he actually doesn't really like me. He is a very honest person though and always says what's on his mind so I would think if he didn't like me or didn't want me to come up and see him he would tell me. By the way the reason he doesn't come to me is bc I live with my parents and he does not. So I was wondering should I kinda ask him what the deal is if he is interested or just kinda ride it out and see what happens? Am I freaking out too early? I don't want to scare him away or make him think I'm rushing

12

What Guys Said 2

• Ask out. if it worries you so much. but i think he is just looking for some physical thing from you. otherwise no he wouldn't mind sharing the bed with you as it was the first time. living together and sharing the bed everyday and not for a day or two can be understood but when you can hookup but not share the bed means he's not into you.

• If it worries you too much and you can't stop worrying about it, just ask him. You said he is an honest person so just ask him.

What Girls Said 1

• You didn't even share a bed together after hooking up. What makes you think he actually considers the possibility of you two being serious?