Guys, define innocence in a girl?

The other day while talking to me, a guy said to me that I have been less exposed to the world. He was guiding me not to talk to men randomly. I thought that as he understood I am innocent by nature, he has begun to like me. So he was being protective or a mentor. How can guys make out if a girl is innocent? Do they like them or find them as a complete turn off?

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally, when I say innocence, I don't mean innocence in the conventional sense. It's something I don't really have a word for yet.

What can be so attractive about the idea of innocence is that the girl isn't faking anything. With TRULY innocent girls, nothing seriously bad has happened to them yet so they never needed to put up any bitchy defenses.

But there are also those girls who have been through a lot, and even though they may be very internally damaged because of it, they didn't let it change who they are. Despite what they went through, they aren't incredibly closed up, they are still very accepting and genuinely loving girls. That's incredibly sexy.

Most Helpful Girl

• beware of strangers

What Guys Said 18

• To me innocence is more about how a women acts and reacts. I have 3 female friends who I all met at the same time. I would originally have called the first 2 innocent. The 3rd was more of a loner and she seemed experienced. Latter I learned that though the first 2 seemed to be more innocent and inexperienced, immature. They actually showed me that they are way more knowledge about and open about things. They also showed how much more mature they are than the 3rd independent girl. As for liking I like the women who are conservative about what they like, don't like. What they know and what they don't want to or don't need to know. Few women are really as innocent as the seem. Especially with culture making sure that very few women make it to 21 a virgin in many ways.
    Your freind was probably being both protective and trying to mentor you.

• Its not soo much that men find innocence unattractive. I feel innocence is a good thing in a woman. However sometimes men feel like friendliness can get too friendly. Other men take it a different way and it becomes more to them as if a woman would be flirting with them, when in reality you could just be friendly and wanting nothing more than a conversation.

• 1) never had a boyfriend
    2) never had sex
    3) never done drugs or partied or whatever

Pick one or multiple of those.

• Typically it's when you look at someone and you just know they're not a murderer

Also you wouldn't expect them to be butt fucking three guys at a time, neither at the same time nor in general.

• A virgin that's lived under a rock and inside a bubble her whole life. Innocence is sometimes a nice word for naivete or ignorance. While I sometimes like teaching virgins new things if it were far more common I'd probably find it exhausting/annoying, and I doubt I'm the only one.

• Innocent girls are not slut's, most guys who are looking for actual relationships don't want sluts. These innocent girls are innocent because they either don't recognize their beauty, are inexperienced in things, reserved and respectful of themselves and others or all of the above.

• Not being exposed is being innocent, but his concern about "not to talk to men randomly" suggests naivety. Maybe he doesn't want you to talk to other men, because if you do, then you won't be so easily manipulated by him.

• The more independent a woman/ girl is: the more often she will tend to be on either extreme of the spectrum of innocence (whether that means she isolated herself from sexual situations or she drove herself towards them)... Innocence usually is the beginning of that extreme, sustained innocence usually means: settling into that isolation with one specific partner or no partner... while settling into the other side of the extreme means, well: settling with a lot of partners

• Different people different opinions. I like someone that talks to there partner in more than a dirty Manor

• I say its a girl who either naturally remains away from a lot of the cruder stuff. Or kinda chooses a life style like that. Either way i think its a beautiful thing.

• Innocence tends to be a lie and the older one gets one either wants a helpless little girl or a woman who can take care of herself.
    But it's more towards nerdy/geeky/quite/shy personality traits you'll look for

• Innocent would be the girl doesn't know anything about the outside world when it comes to dating, life, etc.

• if you spank them on the butt but they won't do anything back.

• Dull
    Shy
    Not kinky
    Not adventitious

• When they have no sins?

• He was speaking metaphorically meaning not applicable

• Basically not a hoe

• I like more innocent girls that not only haven't had sex, but also haven't been exposed to tons of stuff online.

What Girls Said 0