What is preventing you from dating and are you concerned?

I have went out with a girl for few times but never dated her, then went out with another girl who became my girlfriend for few months, when we broke up i was already in college and i got to know lots of girls i've had the chance to talk to at least two dozens of girls but they were either slutty, btchy, played games and never were my type to begin with so i never dated any of them , i did go on few dates during my first year of college but still no girlfriend.

The reason is simple, i get plenty of attention from girls and i enjoy talking to girls but all the girls i seem to like who seem to be quite infatuated by me happen to have bfs which is a big no no for me, iam no home wrecker and its just not worth it, so my problem is that all girls i like who like me are taken , and frankly iam afraid i won't find what iam looking for...

So what about you? why are you single, can you control it or not?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• I understand how people think and I do not like them. I'd rather be on my own.

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess nothing is preventing me, I'm just that unlucky type of guy that gets little to no attention from girls. I think I'm fairly attractive, I'm a nice person etc. but no girls ever show any interest in me. On top of that I'm shy around girls and could probably never tell a girl I like her unless I had a pretty good feeling she liked me too. So with that combination of no girls ever wanting to talk to me and me not having the confidence to initiate, I guess thats why I can't date.

• well i am kinda in the same boat, i said kinda cause getting attention from girls is easy for me, and i often find hot girls eyeing me or staring at me and the girls i do know compliment me a lot, but the only problem i have is finding a girl i like who likes me that is single as well and not slutty, such girls are taken from early age and i haven't been lucky in the past 2 years to find one like that.

• Yeah that's another thing. A lot of girls I'd like to be with already have a boyfriend and there's no way I'd settle for a girl that sleeps with anyone and everyone. I never want to settle yet I really want to find someone because being in a relationship is great. I just wish that finding that right girl was so much easier.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 2

• Cause I don't know what I want

• Dating is a feminist affair... I'm not a feminist