Do you think a woman telling she wants to fuck you is sexy or unsexy?

My boyfriend said "fuck me" and that sounded so submissive of him that it was a complete turn off. I can ride him but fuck him? Lol I am not a shemale and I don't use strapon.

• She better tells me she wants me to fuck her
    54%(7)54%(19)Vote55%(12)
  • Sexy
    46%(6)46%(16)Vote45%(10)

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm pretty happy if she says one of us is fucking the other. If she says fuck, its gonna be hard, and if it's hard... she's taking it hard. And i'm gonna take over no matter how things start, lol.

What Guys Said 7

• please leave with the gender roled shit. If you think he's unsexy because he's submissive then cool. But damn. Women wonder why men dont wanna date em anymore. Probably because they want dumb ass "alpha males" with big muscles and a low IQ

• I love hearing that

• Yeah it's sexy... but shouldn't be said too many times, takes the fun out of it. If a guy says "fuck me" all the time then he's a wimp. I've said to women sometimes "now you fuck me from top" but that is after I've established that I'm the one in control

• You just like to the guy to be dominant.. that's all your saying and that's fine... as much as a girl liking the guy to be submissive is fine too... there is no vote here just preference !

• it is sexy

• Depends

• If she said that to me that would be sexy but for me to say it to her sounds kind of weird

What Girls Said 3

• I would consider it the same if he said it to me

• sexy even she means she wants him to fuck her

• Depends on the guy. A lot of them think a woman should only ever sleep with one man in her whole life, and once she's been had once, she's a "whore" if she tries for another.

Other men are more realistic and love it when the women does half the work in hooking them up.