My boyfriend is a procrastinator, how can I help him?

My boyfriend seems to have goals and desires in life, but he seems to put things off. If you procrastinate, what helps you? How do you help others? I want to be supportive and kind, but I don't want to come off as his teacher giving him deadlines.

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Goals and desires without action are just dreams, nothing more. Dreams are only realised when you get up off your ass. The problem with too much procrastination is that the years can pass you by quickly and your window of opportunity closes.

Maybe he is a dreamer rather than a doer. Words are just words, they don't signify intent. Actions signify intent. I wouldn't push him too hard, it is for him to decide if he wants to be something or just think about being something.

Most Helpful Girl

• Meh, just wait. I'm sure the problem will resolve itself. I'll get back you later with better advice.

What Guys Said 2

• I have the same problem with my girlfriend.
    For myself I started to watch a guy on YouTube called Eric Thomas, he's really good!

• Well you need to come off as a teacher and push him @HolyGuacamole

What Girls Said 1

• My planner is the only thing that keeps me going lol. That and me fear of disappointing others...