It's my birthday and he only sent a text, am I wasting time?

So my boyfriend and I have been fighting and taking a break. Today is my birthday and he only sent a text this morning. Am I selfish to want more? If he really truly cares, would he call? Mind you we haven't spoken on the phone in a week.

54

Most Helpful Guy

• First off, happy birthday.

What led to the break? Did you want the break, or was it his idea?
    How long have you been dating?

Turn it around for a second, if it was his bday what would you have done/said?

• I would call him. However to break the ice, I sent a text about not getting flowers, so does that mean dinner? He responded with a text of 12 roses.

• Whose decision was it to go on a break?

Most Helpful Girl