What do you look for in personality before marrying? (list everything you look for please)?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• A girls personality should be based on these qualities----(1) She should try to support and encourage in the goals and interests of her partner. (2) She should be able to get along with his family , friends , etc (3) She should not only love money and possessions , but her love has to go much deeper. (4) She should be spiritual (5) She should be able to have a lot of quality time to spare. (6) Should have similar feelings (7) Always keep the interest of her partner on top of her priority list.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Funny
    Kind
    Understanding
    Good sense of humor
    Fun
    Loving
    Affectionate
    Clingy
    Jealous Type
    Dominant
    Intelligent
    Friendly
    Family Person
    Strong mind and body
    Physically active
    Good sexual activity
    Meme Lord (like me)
    Like videogaming (not a must)
    Put me first or near first
    Loyal!!
    Romantic
    Fun
    Caring
    Responsible
    Good future in mind

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• 1. Loyalty
    2. Understanding (understand that life is not always going to be good and that men can also have moments when they loose confidence, breakdown. Instead of leaving them, help the family get through tough times)
    3. Down to Earth (I hate spoiled and self-centered people), respect everything and everyone in life.
    4. Responsible (towards your duties and money etc)
    5. Goal oriented
    6. Compassionate
    7. Sense of humor

0|0
    0|0
  • Commonalities, no dope, good with kids, no party crap.

0|0
    0|0
  • Easy going with a sense of humor.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. Meme expert
    2. Computer crazy
    3. Mine

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Down to earth, easy going, spontaneous, romantic, fun-loving, young at heart, playful, witty, humorous, caring, sarcastic, tough-skinned.

0|0
    0|0