Guys, if the girl was brave enough to take the initiative, how would you want her to ask you out?

Not really talking about setting, just the approach or what she says.

I know the title says "if the girl was brave enough," please don't take offense... it's not meant to be anything more than what it is.

03

What Guys Said 3

• "Hey, want to go out for coffee sometime? You seem cool and I'd like to get to know you."

Honestly just the gesture itself would be enough if i thought she was attractive, it takes guts.

• Assuming it is someone I see daily, should I respond with something more personal?

• Yeah, basic examples:

"Hey, how would you feel about going out to dinner with me sometime?"

"Hey, have you ever thought of us as being more than just friends?"

"Hey, I've been thinking about you a lot lately and was wondering if you'd like to go out on a date with me tomorrow night?"

• A hi and a smile... Taking the initiative is hard because now you carry the expectations of failure. "Hi, I don't usually do this at all, so if I am totally nervous and stutter, please be kind.“

• Thank you! Would the same apply to a really confident guy?

• You know, I don't know.. I don't think I was ever that smooth of a guy. I always thought I was lucky in that I was shy enough that she would get impatient and make the first move. Although there are some guys who just ooze charisma.. And. Sex appeal.. I think that fear. Of rejection is a heavy burden for all of us... And unless they really don't care about you as a person.. Than that makes it easy for them.

• Confidently and with a smile 😊

• That's so sweet! Is confidence really important to guys or is it more cliché? Can you detect insecurity?

• I personally would like a girl to be confident. I'm a guy who wants his girlfriend to be confident in herself and when speaking with me, about her thoughts and opinions. If she has a question she isn't too shy to ask or if she wants to talk about something with me :)

Confident can be a good thing in my opinion 😌

What Girls Said 0