Would being an inventor be a turn off to you?

I am curious, I love building stuff, my mates call me emmett brown. my neighbours think I am crazy, plus. I have no idea how a women would react to what I do.

plus note I am building a lightsaber! :)

would being an inventor be a turn off to you ?
I have also made a 3d microphone head and made this is my flat. and attaching wires all down a tree

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been doing this kind of stuff for years lol. You should see what my garage looks like back home. Do yourself a favor and get into engineering. You'll enjoy it.

What Girls Said 4

• That's wicked awesome. I think it's cool, and I think a lot of other girls will be impressed by that. Why do your neighbors think you're crazy, though? Do you blow stuff up or something?

• yea I though of an idea of building a pumpkin head into way a human head would hear so, I had to attach wires all around bring a ladder to wire everything up to the tree so I was just walking around it to see if the phase was working. turned around my neighbours about 10 of them would not stop starring at me. I admit it did look like a bomb haha!

• Haha! Glad you didn't get arrested, bud!

• It's not a turn off, it's really cool. My best friend made like 10 light sabers in his life time lol. Good luck with yours!!

• As long as it's not too stupid or harnful lol

• Absolutely no.. its cute 😛

What Guys Said 3

• True inventors don't ask if it's a turn off or not
    Im sure these gadgets are great openers while picking up ladies

• Dude I'm a heterosexual male and I want to date you lol

I knew you made sabers but you do animation too? And you have a Mohawk? God damn it why aren't you a girl!

• No. But being a man would be. :)