Any women here want a "relationship" but without the romance?

What I mean is you are sexually exclusive with eachother but you both think romance is stupid so you're basically friends with benefits but monogamous.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

• Current relationship is just like that... but it's getting tougher... because we are both going back to our home towns after college. He lives in NY and I live in Ohio. :( I need help ending it with a clean break!! He also recently found some girl he wants a real relationship with :'(

0|1
    0|0
  • no. basically no romance means no connection. id rather have a connection with no connection. if i don't connect i've no interest in a person. id rather have a sexless relationship than a loveless relationship. actually id prefer a connection/ love with no relationship than a relationship with no connection/love. i'm pretty much tried of people walking around proud of feeling like they can not feel things. i did that for the first segment of my life. its old. but i know a lot of women who like just sex. its usually with someone they would not develop feelings for.

0|0
    0|1
    • i understand not liking fake contrived cliche' commercialized 'romance' - which i don't think is romance but actually just as shallow as nothing, worse bc its not honest- but i don't see whats stupid about genuinely caring for someone.

• There's not. I think the best relationship would be one where y'all love eachother as friends but still fuck

• Yes, I want a relationship where the guy isn't pressing to have sex with me allday everyday. And I dont want to feel obligated to have sex with me. I'd rather just cuddle and watch movies.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think anyone can have sex with absolutely no feelings at all no matter how unattached they are, and that defeats the purpose, a friend with benefits is okay but even then there's some kind of feeling at least for me, not saying everything should be overly romanced but yea

1|1
    0|0
  • Oh hell No haha.
    Especially when my hormones are going crazy I need the affection <3

1|2
    0|0
  • Nope

0|1
    0|0
  • Well I suppose if we did love each ither and he wasn't a hopeless romantic either, it could work. I'm not really the romantic type so as long as cuddling, kisses and occasionally perhaps even holding hands is included, it's fine by me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope. I did in my teen years but now I'm 26 I want to just settle down and have my partner in crime. I'm not even dating anyone anymore but no, definitely not.

0|1
    0|0
  • Thats called "Friends With Benefits".
    Many people do that….

0|1
    0|0
    • Yes but Im talking a friends with benefits where you both only fuck eachother. But you also chill as friends

• No Lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Definitely not.

0|1
    0|0
  • No.. I want romance and commit.. if that's not what you're willing to give them good bye.

0|0
    0|0