I only like dating virgins, anyone's opinion is welcome. Am I normal?

So basically there's a girl you know pretty hot, seems into me (but) I recently just found out she has had sex before. It turned me off so dang fast, it got me like a truck (honestly I felt crushed inside). Even though I wasn't dating her at the time, finding that out was a deal breaker.
Is only dating virgins bad? Should I accept it (having the idea of someone else smacking her ass with his balls, gives me chills!)

I live in the "bible belt" so Christians every where ( waiting till marriage). I don't know dating someone who has had a fucking chod up her at one time is kinda gross. It burns a image into my head. (I don't care about having sex I just want my first time to be with someone else's first time) not like "OK LET'S FUCK" and them be so natural about it.

75

Most Helpful Girl

• Nearly all the guys from my culture think that way so I'm pretty sure that's normal.
    You know what makes me wonder is if it would also be a turn off if she is dirty with you in bed but was really a full on virgin before she met you and just has a lot of fantasies she wants to share with you

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel like maybe you could benefit from better understanding that a woman is this independent spirit who goes where she pleases, does what she wants, and that body soap and mouth wash will effectively wash off all kinds of nasty things (not just sexually-related).

Like all of us they live in the moment and having a sexual partner before doesn't prevent them from falling in love. If they do that, all the partners before won't amount to squat.

It will help even if you stick to just dating virgins for whatever reasons.

You also don't want to get hung up if they break up with you on the image of them having sex with other guys than you afterwards. That can give you nightmares until you accept all of these types of things above.

These are the types of things that's best not to dwell on. Even with the purest type of virgins who never did anything remotely sexual whatsoever (not just hymen-related), you have to accept the fact that there might have been a time where the girl totally crushed on guys other than you. Again that's the type of thing that's best not to dwell on, but realize, and learn to accept.

• For the image part you can get hung up on all kinds of gross. For example, imagine a girl who is a virgin but who has kissed other guys before at some point in her life. Now imagine french kissing her and touching each other's tongues and sharing saliva after those other guys have already kissed her. How about even kissing her on the cheeks? How many times has her dad kissed the same spot? You can make yourself grossed out easily by dwelling on this stuff. It's best not to do it.

• I'll just end to pouring bleach on everyone I meet. P. S Germophobic-if that's what the kids are calling it lol

• I don't know if this will help or make things worse.. I'm hoping it will help a bit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47CIdUld8eQ

What Girls Said 6

• You're too young to be thinking about this stuff

• All guys are at least somewhat hooked on being with a virgin.

Wrong to want? No.
    Wrong to turn down someone you're really into for not being one? Kinda wrong.

• I only wanted a virgin too, when I found out the person I liked had a lot of experience already I was crushed, but I knew it was too late to turn back because I already had such strong feelings. It's a year later and sometimes I still struggle, but he is the sweetest and won't ever bring it up unless I ask

• Its normal. On my country, you get lower status/ people see you lowly if you lost virginity before marriage. And as a christian too, i want to do it after marriage.

• you are normal unless you are virgin too

• I would understand if you are virgin yourself as well. I only wanted to date a virgin guy when i was a virgin

What Guys Said 4

• I respect that you express your opinion however unpopular it might be, that's a good thing, but I do not share your views no
    I appreciate if a girl has more experience than me, not just in sex but in anything, I want to learn from my partner and if she can help me open up more sexually I'd welcome that
    But as long as you don't treat other people or girls in this case disrespectfully because of your beliefs, I'd say nothing wrong, you have a right to your opinion
    The minute you start treating others badly cause of your opinion, well that's when you'll get what you give

• At your age you've got a decent chance of finding one. Just don't make it really obvious you prefer them.

• Sounds a bit narcissistic to be honest, no offense. It isn't normal to be in the "only for that special someone" mindset, that ain't how we're hardwired.

• I agree with Buchita, you are too young. I'm guessing you're a virgin yourself? maybe that's part of the issue... intimidated by an experienced woman perhaps?