Why is it so hard to find a guy that actually wants to date?

328

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not that guys don't want to date, it's that girls make it Impossible to date them!

There's this guy in my Meteorology class who I can tell likes this girl. I mean, he glances at her, tries to interact with her. I saw him fling his pen right where she'd definitely be the one top pick it up and try to start a conversation with her but she doesn't seem to pay him much mind. And let me just make this clear, this is a clean, relatively fit (not fat, not particularly muscular) good looking guy. Then there's this fucking dumbass bumb who sits next to her. He slouches in his desk the whole class and adds silly things (not funny silly, he tries to sound smart but sounds very retarded) to class discussions. This chick smiles at him and shit. She's been slowly moving her desk (their all on wheels) closer to his every class. Today I think I saw her try to flirtatiously hit his arm.

Now that piece of shit is gonna let her down. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that. The only thing that guy has to offer that girl, is a place to smoke some iffy weed and a connection for adderall.

And you see girls making the same choice all the time. I don't understand why. They always complain about how no one wants to date, and the quality of men is so poor. You think that shithead want's to date anyone? NO, then he'd have to share his weed. He might have to wake up before 3:00pm

I saw a post on here where a guy asked what girls would think of a guy who: and he described himself. All these girls swooped in saying how awesome it would be to meet a guy like that yet I see a ton of people in my college who are probably like what this dude described, and are definitely single.

I don't really understand this.

Most Helpful Girl

• Love may feel like it took forever, but it's always on time

What Guys Said 27

• Most single guys don't like commitment. Relationships are hard work, they aren't always easy. We have to buy you gifts, pay for the first date, pick you up, take time out of our lives. Obviously it isn't all bad, but guys can see it this way. In the other hand you also have guys who are waiting for there very special someone to come into there lives, the girls who look and act the way they have always dreamed. Aka Megan Fox eating chips playing call of duty with me. Though because of biological needs, we make friends with benefits to have sex but we don't want anything serious. Might sound like using, which is why guys are upfront about there intentions, it's only when girls think they can change a man where they get hurt. These are my two guesses.

• You're asking the wrong question...

It should be, what are my hobbies?

The easiest way to meet potential boyfriend is through personal hobbies. That is an immediate commonality between you two.

Also, having the mentality of wanting to date someone will only upset you in the long run. Focus on yourself and guys will eventually notice.

That being said, you should not settle, but rather have standards. Let them know what you want out of the relationship. Make sure you communicate.

• Yes I agree. I have been focusing on myself and what I love. It's just hard sometimes cause being independent and focused can be lonely

• And you can guarantee yourself that when you're in a relationship you won't be lonely?

A significant other is supposed to be a PART of your life, not your ENTIRE life.

True happiness comes within... you should never rely on someone to provide you with happiness. A boyfriend should be a person who supports you and makes you happy to be with, but they shouldn't be your sole happiness in life.

• Yes I know. I want one, I don't need one

• I actually want to date as well and I can ask the same question about women. I recently was on a dating site where several women had said on their profiles that they were looking for a longterm relationship only to talk to them and they lied on their profile that they just wanted casual sex. Then there are so many damn women in real life that rejected me, some that did not even know what to say so they said something along the lines of "i can't think of a rejection line right now"

• People hardly care about love nowadays. It's more of a sex and pleasure culture rather than developing a caring relationship for another person.

• Because the dating before marriage is trial-and-error.

I want to find the love of life and just marry her. Then we can start dating from there and all my love and money spent on her would be worthwhile and we'll both live happily ever after.

• dating is tiring

• My male friend is the same as you. Both girls who were interested him only wanted friends with benefits...

• That's crazy. I didn't realize girls were like that

• Yeah. Out of the 3 girls he has 'seen'... yeah 2 were like that and said they don't want a relationship.

• But instead wanted friends with benefits or nothing else.

• Like some already said, a lot of guys (and even girls) aren't looking for long term relationships or relationships in general. But with that being said, you need to look at yourself because if you're walking around and can't seem to find any guy that wants to date, the problem might be you. Either a personality flaw or you're just straight up attracted to guys with no intention to date

• I'd date you what are the guys you usually meet like?

• it's not much hard a guy for dating but actually u may find hard a person with genuine emotions either guy or girl

• It's not unless you have your eyes set on a certain 'type' you know that guy that gets your panties all crinkled up

• I find it hard to find a girl who wants a relationship

• There are plenty of them. You're just not attracted them baha.

• maybe guys find u abrasive lol i don't know a sweet girl that guys dont want to date

• For my part I don't date cause I don't love myself so it never came to my mind that someone can care for me, except for my parents (may they rest in peace).

So well, I am on my own πŸ˜…

• Cuz the majority of the girls only want to date a certain kind of guy.

• Men are collectively tired of the majority of women's horse shit. We've seen our friends and family be reduced to less than a man by woman. If you want to understand in depth why many men are rejecting relationships google MGTOW

• Because we are the ugly ones lol

• Wouldn't that mean y'all would want to settle down?

• Yeah that's what I want but I'm ugly so I can't find a wife lol. Not only that but I don't have my life in the position it should be in order to sustain a family the way I see fit and that's not attractive either.

• They are busy humping every thing in sight

• Would you date an older guy?

• patience...

• I have been

• it's frustrating

• Tell me what you want out of a relationship?

• Because the vast majority of girls overlook nice, shy guys for so-called "players." They go for popular and super-handsome guys whom they know will treat them as disposable objects, and then bitch about it to their friends (including male friends, trust me I know) when he forgets about her after they screw.

In the end, most girls are no different from most guys: they want eye-candy and get mad when he/she gets nothing more than that. It's lunacy.

If you want a guy who's serious about dating, then don't go after a guy who has a different girl around his arm every weekend.

For some reason, Western women seem to think that their "above" shy guys, and tend to look down upon guys who aren't super extraverted. That's why I (a shy white American guy) am dating a shy girl from China, where shyness and introversion isn't looked down upon nearly as much. I've never been happier.

Sorry, but bluntness is sometimes the only way to get a point across.

• Probably because all the guys you like are way out of your league.

• Good question

• Do you find guys difficult?

• Ideally putting your snap chat username on here wasn't necessary πŸ˜‚

But cool

• Sigh.

• Desirable men don't want to date average girls.

• Are you calling me average?

• I never said I wanted a hot guy. What makes you think you can come on here with your rude ass? Take your negative vibes and leave my post

• Because it wouldn't be hard to find an average guy who wants to date. Odds are you're going after guys who aren't interested

• Because we have sick extremely kinky urges that need satisfied learn to satisfy them and you will be beating guys of with both hands that want to be your boyfriend

• If you were into femdom, it would probably be easier to find someone that actually would go through with dating you.

• What is that?

• That's cool. No I wouldn't spit. I love to cuddle though

• What if he wanted to only work part time (he would have his own spending money) and you be the primary support for the family, and since he spends more time at home, he cleans the house, does your laundry, takes care of the kids, and cooks like half of the week too. What do you think of that?

What Girls Said 2

• Never had that problem maybe it's how you're going about it details woman

• because people prefer hook ups anymore