Okay guys, so I know some of y'all do genuinely want a relationship. And it can be hard for y'all as well so I just kinda want to hear from yall?

122

Most Helpful Guy

• I just don't want the drama. I want to either have casual sex, or find a girl who thinks I'm cool and can be herself around me. And I want her to trust me. I don't need games. I don't need to waste my time. I don't have the time, the cash or the emotional energy for that these days.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's just not worth the trouble tbh

What Guys Said 21

• I like her a lot but we just don't have much in common so I don't feel like It would be worth taking the chance and moving forward.

• Hmm. You guys might be able to find a common ground. Or you could always learn what y'all like and you'll probably end up loving it because they do😊

• Well... it a bit more complicated than that as I know a lot about her through friends and she doesn't even know who I am. She seen me before but we never talked.

• Well I do want a relationship with a girl a know, I like her, she likes me, I can't seem to able to make the move, that's my situation

• Are you guys friends? Tell me more

• She's one of my best friends, I've had 2 gfs before, but with my friend is different cause I think I love her, i dated the other girls cause they were hot and since most guys wanted them it was an obvious choice, this friend im telling you, I feel I can be myself around her, I'm never more happy than when she hugs me and touch my hair, and I rest my head on her shoulder close to her neck, and she smells so good

• What in tarnation? Sorry I'm just imagining your accent lol.

• Why does the South have the highest STD AND divorce rates, yet tell the rest of us we need to be more morally upstanding like them? Because I've spent time in every Southern state, and tripping over your dick to give up your seat for a 20 yr old brunette with booty shorts while leaving the 50 yr old maid holding the rail after a hard day's work doesn't make one more moral. It makes them a pussy hound, just like anywhere else, and its ALL I saw there.

• You're from Tx. Yeah, I DEFINITELY won't get a response. I spent a few years in Austin... smh...

• Hint-if Antone wants a thumbs up from someone from Tx, agree with EVERYTHING they think and say. Lesson learned from Austin. Otherwise you're lower than Osama...

• *anyone*

• it's not like I'm desperately in need of relationship, actually at least few of us are tired of relationships, getting hurt again sure there's a comfort to being single, I'm just looking for the right one, one worth fighting for

• my mindset is when my time comes it will :)

• of course we want relationships, well at least I know I do

• what you want to hear actually , please explain a bit more!!!

• I'm not sure. Just about what it is guys like. Anything really. Why guys prefer casual? Things like that

• I was busy in fwb's and all so didn't get time to be in a relationship
    Now I'm taking a break but yep I'd like to be in a relationship if I find what I'm craving 😜 LOL

• I will remain single forever or just have a friends with benefits. I dont believe in love. Fuck marriage. Fuck living together.

• i need my girlfriend to tell me everyday 😍😍
    she is not ptegnant

• Most girls like dicks and bad boys and not guys who are nice to them.

• Women make it harder for them to get relationships. Fucking is not even close to the amount of bullshit you get from them in relationships.

• *Rent paying roommate with whom I have sex with.
    Its the wave of the future.

• Just don't jump into it too fast. slow and easy wins the race.

• I really did want a serious relationship... I still would love one...

First problem is that I fell in love with a "bad girl" who was indecisive and led me on...

Second is, all I hear about is cheating, hooking up, friends with benefits... I'm really disappointed with that and won't be able to trust a girl anymore.

My plan now, Since I get zero female attention is to just work out until I get an amazing body and just have some friends with benefits and focus on my own life...

I know it will take some years, but I have nothing else going for me.

• Im a guy who wants to be in a relationship. I wish it wasn't so difficult. First off, I'm not super picky who I'm with as long as I'm attracted to them and they're a good decent person. I find women to be more picky about who theyre with and who they're attracted to. Second, men have to do all the work it seems like. Third, I have the issue of I really don't know what women want. I've tried hard to figure that out but find that women want something else than what they say they want. And I find that extremely frustrating. Fourth, the games. Why does a girl blow up my phone one day when I'm busy and ignoring her , but when I want to talk to her the next day, she intentionally ignores me? Stuff like that. I want a girl who is reliable. Or games that get under my skin that are taken too far.

• Most guys prefer friends with benefits.

• I don't want to spend money on a woman right now

• Are you from the south? Yes it's hard theses days, they are so unrealistic in what they want

• I'm sorry to say that most men today are pretty cynical about modern women and don't take relationships with them seriously. Women have mostly reduced their value to men to just sex, which does not require a relationship. And porn meets that need pretty well and without all the hassles.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!