Boyfriend is going on 2 guy trips within this year?

Am I crazy for not being comfortable with my boyfriend, of a little over 1 1/2 years, going to Cancuun and Las Vegas with his friends. He will be going to Las Vegas for his friends 21st birthday, but will be joined by his friends family. I'm worried about it and it's Las Vegas, The City of Sin, and he will be 21, but I don't know what to think. Now, for Cancun, he will be going with 3-4 other close friends during Winter Break. I'm not as worried, just a little nervous for my boyfriends safety. What do you think? I thought I would just let him go without a fuss, but people are telling me I shouldn't let him go in either. I want him to be happy. This will be his first time out of the country and I hoped that it would have been with me. I wanted to plan another trip but I feel like if he had a (financial) choice he would pick the trips with his friends and not one with me.

32

Most Helpful Guy

• Well if you trust him and his judgement let him go without fuss. If not then should you even be together? Trust is number one in all relationships and if you don't have trust then it going to be times like this all the time. Now if he really cared for you he wouldn't do anything stupid but I would say since he going to be 21 for both it doesn't hurt to have him call you every so often to check in.

Most Helpful Girl

• He is your partner, not your child. You don't get to "let" him do anything. If you have an opinion or your feelings are hurt by it then talk to him like an adult.
    Do you have any reason not to trust him in Vegas or are you mainly upset he's spending money on trips that don't involve you? Which is also valid by the way

What Guys Said 1

• He's a dumb a if he didn't include you in any trips

What Girls Said 2

• Okay, what's this really about? Are you upset that you can't go, or because he's going without you?

• Without knowing your boyfriend, it's impossible to say. What is your gut feeling? Is he naive?