Am I overthinking or is he not interested?

I've been dating this guy for almost 2 months. Things have been good. We talk everyday but only see each other once a week. I've expressed that I want to see more of him and he said he wants to take things slow. When we don't see each other we always text good morning, mid day well text asking how the days going and after work he'll call me and it ends with a Goodnight text. There's never any substance to our talks unless we're together so tonight I stated how I would like for us to talk more so we can get to know each other more. He agreed with me and said he wants the same. I texted him an hour later to say I was going to bed like we always do but no reply. I feel if he cared about my worries about us talking more he would have made sure he at least said Goodnight. In this case I feel his action spoke instead of his words. Or am I being crazy and insecure?

12

What Guys Said 2

• Insecure and crazy. He could of had a long day an passed out. Give him a few more weeks and if you don't see any change I'd say end it.

• Very insecure but your human. Just keep playing it cool and don't do something you regret. Just remember people do get busy or pass out or something. You don't judge someone after a few mishaps you judge someone over a bigger sample size.

What Girls Said 1

• hm... He may have been busy, you could consider that. However, if you've been talking everyday and dating for almost 2 months, and he agrees to want to talk to you more, you should be fine.