How to act when talking to men?

My aunt told me that I act giddy when I am around men, that I find attractive or just am around in general. I do know how to talk to people but with my aunt or family are around, I am more nerves to be myself, and speak up because my family is harsh on me, for everything I do. I have to watch what I talk about, my language and I have to hide who I am. If someone really liked me, they wouldn't have to change me. Am I right or does my Aunt have a point?

Most Helpful Girl

• The right guy won't care how you talk as long as you talk to him ;) sometimes guys think it's cute when they can tell you are nervous. Own it. Tell the guy. "You make me nervous sorry I'm acting like a dork."

What Guys Said 3

• I realized that the girl who acts normally and stay in her skin is always attractive: when you pretend to be someone else, it always ends in a way you don't expect: often the guy runs away as he discover that you are not real! Also, I have seen girls behaving in strange way when trying to be someone else to impress a guy!

• act normal. it's a lot better

• You shouldn't act because if you dont keep the act up until the rest of your life then the guy or girl you like will leave you

What Girls Said 0