Girls, Never been kissed or had a girlfriend. Am I ugly? Seriously what am I doing wrong and how can I improve myself with women?

Hello, I'm 21 years old and I've never had a girlfriend, date, kiss or anything. I've never really known what it felt like to have someone interested in me romantically or intimately. I was pretty shy growing up (still am) and just feel that my situation is pathetic. Since starting college I've talked to friends and gone online on how I can be better at approaching girls to eventually lead to a date and or friendship and everything time I've failed. I just feel like something must be wrong with me. I've tried tinder and get very few matches and the few matches I did get didn't go anywhere.

Since starting college at 18 (21 now) I've tried putting myself out there more. I've only asked out a few girls before and each set back makes it harder to want to try again. Once there was a girl in my class that actually talked to me first. She would look at me first when something funny happened and seemed interested in what I had to say. On the last day after class I asked her out and I'll never forget that horrible reaction. She seemed really disturbed/flustered and lied about having a boyfriend. I would have been bummed if she said no but would have accepted it. Her reaction and lie is what made it worse for me. Every time I've asked someone out its been a casual and low commitment request (coffee/dinner/casual date).

How can I improve myself? I'm a 6 foot tall around 190 lbs guy in decent shape. I'm into music (I play guitar, piano). I play sports with friends on occasion (soccer, and recently started boxing). I have a recent picture on my profile. Am I ugly? My friends have said I have the guys version of RBF (except with a serious face). I've been trying to keep my head up but this has been weighing on me now harder than ever. This feeling of undesirability just makes me feel very inadequate and less than a man. Any feedback or help will be appreciated. I've never told anyone all this before but would you lose interest if you knew I was this inexperienced at my age?

What Girls Said 3

• You just haven't met the right girl. You look good and seem like a good person. I would say work on having more girl friends so they may help you along the journey. Having a good sense of humor and being kind always hslps so don't be discouraged. Maybe you are focusing on the wrong girls and should give the nice average girl a try. good luck on your journey pal and don't be so rough on yourself.

• Get on a dating site or app and build confidence talking to girls. Maybe meet one or two. Can't be good if you never do it.

• Trust me, the right person will come for you. I made a big mistake attempting to have my first relationship a few months ago (a guy who I had my first kiss with). I said yes to the guy because I was so curious to find out what it felt like to have a boyfriend. And now I know now and I have learned from it... to wait for the right time. Things got complicated so we had to break up. It wasn't easy for me to let go at first but family and education comes first.