Why am I not enough for him?

I've been seeing this guy for a few months. When we hang out together we have a great time and he is always laughing and smiling in my company. Sometimes when I'm not looking and turn back round he will be staring at my face and smiling. We usually spend about 7 hours together each time. When I tell him about my past relationships he asks me lots of questions about them and asks me if i was still texting my ex I was with before

I asked him recently what he felt about me and he went very flustered and started stuttering and repeating himself. He went very embarrassed and said that he's been thinking about it too and says that he enjoys spending time with me and wants to continue hanging out with me. He also said that at one point he was thinking 'should I kiss her?'

but he hasn't kissed me or made a move on me.

Whats wrong with me? Am I not good enough for him?

31

Most Helpful Guy

• You haven't made a move either. He told you he was thinking of kissing you and that was your clue to kiss him and instead you just looked at him like a cretin with your thumb up your ass

Most Helpful Girl

• He's nervous and not sure how you feel. Give him time and tell him you want to kiss him too. And that you like him.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe he's just not ready to show his full feelings for you? That's what some other guys are... finding the right moment. Like us girls, we can get really nervous to express our likeness to someone for example

• Maybe you're giving mixed signals. He's not sure if you share his feelings.