How... Is. Love ❤ share.. Your. Feelings?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Like a radiant friendship, lit ablaze. When two pulchritudinous individuals find together in resplendent harmony, love is given birth.

0|0
    0|0
  • When you love someone you become something that you are not. Life becomes a little more exciting but complicated. Love is not just about finding a good partner , but in love you too have to be the good partner. Relationship with a nice person is like a sugarcane. You can break it , crush it , squeeze it , even beat or grind it , still you will get only sweetness. Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own. So always keep your partner happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • love u don't even understand what it is its like aids whenever one thinks one has understood what it is next moment u feel like u don't even know anything about love ask your granny the sane quest she will give u the best ans

0|0
    0|0
  • dunno... never really felt "in love"
    furthest i've been is infatuation/crush stages...

0|0
    0|0
  • love... fuck that. Most girls are in friends with benefits, we just fuck. I don't see the point of falling in love with women. Why fall in love with one women and deny your life of an ocean of pussy. Fucking women

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Not sure how to answer.
    I don't think I experienced real Romantic love yet.

0|1
    0|0