Why is this guy ignoring me?

So there's this guy and he used to like me and always flirt and stuff with me and we even kissed. The thing is tho I'm kinda shy when talking to guys I like. But anyways what happened was recently he's been kinda ignoring me and I don't know why but it kinda hurts. Like he would purposleh talk to other girls and he won't come up to me and sit beside me (he used to do that all the time) but yet at the same time it kinda feels like he's trying to get my attention becsuse what happened today was I was sitting on the couch and he was sitting on the other side of the couch there's quite a bit of distance and he was throwing the ball with his friends (small soft ball) he told his friend to throw the ball at my direction for some reason and he kept telling him too but the friend didn't end up doing that. What does that mean? But remember he does ignore me now but sometimes looks at me

My friend kinda apprchochrx him about that she didn't mention me tho and his answe was it's becsjxs girls hate him since he talks to a lot of girls and so he's not gonna talk to any Girls anymore including me

23

Most Helpful Guy

• uh r sooo hott 😍

• Lol thanks but you didn't answe my question XD

• He's deff single so should I just go up to him and talk to him? I'm really shy when talking to him

• why not , if uh lyk him... mak ur frst move 😘

Most Helpful Girl

• He wants a sign that you still like him.

What Guys Said 2

• whoever ignores you is stupid.

• Did you fart around him

• No I didn't

• Its goingnto be he's lost if he those not talk to you anymore.

What Girls Said 1

• He tries to make you jealous, so he is probably interested.

• He hates me. He litearlu kissed another girl
      And stuff in front of me (my friend who's sitting beside me) he was flirting with her