Do you still desire others when you date someone?

I honestly can't understand how can you desire others when you love someone? If I ever meet the love of my life I won't even find others physically pleasing.

• yes
  • no

28

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I find other women attractive, and some sexual thoughts do cross my mind as well. But that does not mean i am being unfaithful to my partner.

I look at it this way. I buy my favourite car and drive it happily. But every now and then i can come across other cars which are nice and pretty and i say yeh it would be fun to drive that car as well !! That does not mean i am dumping my existing car or am being unfaithful to it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I can still look at a hot guy and see how hot he is, my guy's the same. You don't become asexual to the rest of the world in most cases. Do I DESIRE having sex with them or being with them? No. But I can damn well appreciate them.

• I didn't mean you won't appreciate others' looks just like me. I meant if you desire others sexually or not

• Personally, no. I'm that prude that doesn't desire somebody on a deeply sexual level unless I love ya.

What Guys Said 7

• Hell no, once I find a potential girl and I date her.
    I completely ignore other girls as if they are just walls.

• Nope. I can admire beauty in others tho.

• Admire, not desire... It's different... We're all human. I think thoughts cross your mind there's not much you can do about it

• I do admire and appreciate the beauty but never really desire for it.

• I still find other women physically attractive but the desire to do anything with them is no longer there

• I've never dated anyone so I can't say. I suppose you might get bored of that person though

• I could find other women attractive

What Girls Said 1

• Well, I find other men attractive for sure but I wouldn't have feelings or interest towards them.