Where to find happiness and true love?

lately i have been getting very sad and feeling lonely, my dog's death just made it worse.
i was never this sad guy that i am beginning to be. I was more than that.
now i am in almost final year of my college still i never found a right girl. But did i try?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sorry to hear about your dog. Time is the only remedy that will heal you.
    The answer to your question may sound really clichéd and overused but it is true- you'll find true happiness in yourself. True happiness comes from within and not due to people around you, things and such. If you try to find your happiness in other people or things... its going to be short lived and you'll be sad again when these people leave or things break.
    Pursue your hobby, listen to good music, go somewhere alone-it doesn't have to be far-just a calm place nearby... Rest will follow.
    😇

What Girls Said 5

• I'm so sorry sweetheart 😕 That's really tough.
    I'm a big believer in it finding you, so by stepping out of your comfort zone and trying new activities, meeting new people and saying yes to opportunities that present themselves someone always seems to fall on the path xo

• the day u'll find it please let me know

• Awhh! You know what, life is weird, sometimes you feel so sad! But you never know whats standing next, your best times are yet to come! And about the girl! Don't hurry or worry, everything will come at the right time ;) remember you're just 21 ! Take care of yourself and do the things that make you happy! Hook up with some friends ✌

• I do go out with friends and have laugh out loud moments with them in class. But i feel lonely when i don't really connect , ex. Valentines day

• Take care of yourself. People come into your life when you improve it, or try to make it better.

• I am sorry to hear about your dog. I believe the right girl is still out there.

What Guys Said 5

• Well, I can assure you... there's no Happiness Market on Humanity Ave where you can buy an economy pack of joy for $9.95. So... how about giving it a bit for the grieving process, then adopting another pet? And your interests... indulge in your interests daily... like minds think alike. Eventually, you'll run across someone who has *some* of those interests, that will notice you, or vice versa. It'll take time. Time heals. Trust me guy, if that Happiness Market existed, I'd have bought out their damn supply of joy a LONG time ago! It just takes time. Try these things.

• first start with yourself, and you will not only find those things, but also you will find a new life, by finding those things in yourself. by the way i can understand about your problem, about finding true love, im also finding that, but as my life is going, even if i found it, i can't be with her. my life has reached a point where i have to push people away, who will get close to me

• On Earth lol not everywhere but wherever people are, or whatever you find fun to do

• Ah man sorry about your dog, life is really cruel sometimes.

• Damn bruh.. I am sure u will get sum Indian chicks soon..