Girls is money a factor to you when dating a guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• Money isn't the most important thing when it comes to dating for me, however if I want a future with somebody then I think it is important that BOTH of us are earning enough money to build a future together. I don't expect anyone to pay my way for me and equally I wouldn't be happy being the one to always foot the bill.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, since i see unattractive guys with hot women, and usually guys i see around who are rich have beuatiful GFs iam inclined to say yes , plus lots of girls i know flat out admitting that they want a guy wiht a good job and lot of money proves that further.

What Girls Said 16

• Not at all. Money is the last thing on my mind when it comes to dating :)

I would be seeking a man who's wise with his money, not how much he has. If a man works for his money and spends it wisely then it's ok to be broke (I'm broke too).
    All women seek different things :)

• It's not the most important thing but it is nice to know that he can support himself.

• Not at all unless his lack of money correlates to his lack of ambition.

• My partner has no money other than our student finance loans so I don't think so :P

• I've never had anything handed to me. I've been working since I was 12. I don't expect adulthood to be any different.

• Nope

• No it's not important.
    My boyfriend lives with his mom, doesn't have a car, or job and I still love him and want to be with him. I even told him he can move in with me once I find apartment that I can afford on my own.

• If someone is trying to better themselves and strives to achieve a better life I admire that. If they are comfortable being medicore and having nothing I consider it an issue.

• No, but he shouldn't be living in his mother's basement either.

• Money gives somebody bonus points but it isn't the most important or only factor.

• As long as he has a job.

• Not for me no because I earn and have my own money.

• but would you really date a guy that didn't have as much as you

• Yeah definitely because at the end of the day, if I really like the guy, I would want to date him. For me, it's that's simple.

• No, I've got my own. Whatever he lacks only affects him.

• Kinda but its not like the first thing I think ab

• definitely not personally i look more for a good personality and if a girl is only attracted to you for money stay well away from her no matter how good looking she is cause she will screw you over and you will be heart broken

• Not really but my age and I won't do young guys.. he should have a job.

What Guys Said 4

• Forget what they say, it's always a factor for them. Of course not all girls but the majority you meet, yes... they got their eyes on the prize. Your income amd what you do is quiet important to them

• Honestly it should be to some degree. Who would want a broke loser? I wouldn't want a broke woman

• Don't listen to any of these girls on here they're all gonna lie and say no.

• Yes and it always will be.. woman will sometimes say no its not a big deal but the fact is.. its not a big deal until u dont have it.. then they get bored because u can't go out to eat or party with friends or they get tired of paying for everything and expect to much praise because they sometimes do pay for shit like its them performing some kinda fucking miracle or something