I want my friends with benefits back what to do?

I went crazy and said some hurtful things to my friends with benefits granted I was drunk but he has already told me he was tired of the back n forth with me. I want him back now it's only been a week and I didn't mean to act that way. Of course he is not the victim we have been talking for 2yrs and he has done some jerky things to me as well. It's just lately I've been acting a little crazy and I don't know why. You think I should give him a few more wks before I talk to him even though we work together and see each other right now I just walk past him and don't say anything what to do?

11

What Guys Said 1

• 1. Being drunk is no excuse for saying mean things. Most people are simply more inclined to say what they think when they are under the influence.

2. You don't always get a second chance.

3. It sounds like there are enough feelings involved that at least one of you is wanting more than friends with benefits. Have you had an honest discussion of this subject?

What Girls Said 1

• It seems to me that you have caught feelings for him. I'd recommend you to stay away from him for your sake.