People say that you should dress for the job you want not the one you have should people apply this to dating?

if you want a gentleman you then a woman should dress and act like a lady?

but then I see guys only going after women who wear the skin tight bodycon dresses?

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree with everything you just said. If one expects something, one should also act the part.

• @ Update: Then those guys are "skin tight bodycon dresses" themselves. :3

• so would you rather have someone that dresses like Audrey Hepburn or kylie jenner?

• Hard to say. I prefer girls who dress casually/laid back, but at occasions can bring out an elegant and beautiful dress.

What Guys Said 3

• Yep. If I'm going to a date and she comes dress like trailer trash, I'm definitely not gonna see her again.

• Duh.

• I guess that might make sense , if you want someone , you have to look the part to get them

• I'm undecided, because does that make a person an opportunist? I mean say I wanted a chap that dresses like a gent and cares about treating a woman in the right way (I'm not saying he pays for her and is worth money but is polite and respectful and protective) its not about the money because money doesn't mean you dress well, co-ordination and tailoring does. my great grand parents were very accomplished tailors and seamstress but it doesn't mean you need a of money to look good. I guess i mean that if a men dresses in a way that he looks smart and respectful then people will treat him in that way. if he looks honourable is he someone who is less likely to treat a woman badly? based on first impressions? probably. i already gravitate towards a feminine look with my clothes. Does it mean that if i dress this way with the intention of finding my counterpart that I'm fake, because they might expect me to earn more than i do or have my own house. I don't know sorry I'm rambling.

• I'm traditional and i like gender rolls in a relationship to a certain degree so maybe finding someone who is different from the modern day man will be better as they have a different mind set aswell? I don't know what do you think if you are still awake after reading all of this tripe

What Girls Said 1

• yes this is something that should be applied to your every day life. You want to attract a high class person you can't look like trash...