Guys, what do you think is going on and what should my next move be?

Me and this guy have been talking everyday for almost 3 months now. In the beginning he said he likes to take things slow but it's been two months since he said that. He calls me beautiful and gorgeous and he texts me good morning and good night everyday. We've gone on dates, Hooked up, he kisses me hello and goodbye and I've made it very clear I like him and I'm into him. Why hasn't he made it into something more? We're basically dating without admitting we're dating. Should I ask him what we're doing? I don't want to scare him away or make him feel like I'm pressuring him but three months of talking is a long time and I would like to move forward. Any advice on the best way to do this and if it's even a good idea?

3

What Guys Said 3

• It depends on the guy but since you have basically done everything that should have been done together and a reasonable amount of time has passed already you should definitely ask him what is going on and where you two are heading I could only explain this behaviour this way: he might not be over his ex completely yet or something like that

• Will it scare him away if I ask though?

• i think that you should ask him out on a date and tell him how you're feeling about him and ask if he wants to get more involved in your life

• He might be scared to ask you out. maybe just bring up the question more often.