I don't wanna feel this way, but I can't stop it?

One of my guy friends said he liked me. I did have a little thing for him, but yesterday he told he has moved on. It was so close to Valentine day, it really hurt me badly, because I was gonna tell him on Valentine's day. I thought we got along together, but it broke my heart. He doesn't show any signs that he still likes me. But I still get this feeling inside of me hoping he still likes me.

24

Most Helpful Guy

• This is why i hate valentines. If you care for someone you don't need one specific day to tell them/show them

Tell him you have felings for him, you may find he was just scared about showing them

Most Helpful Girl

• Why wait for this stupid valentines bs?
    He probably got the impression the feeling was not mutual, or perhaps he thought you were playing him.

What Guys Said 3

• I think he hasn't moved on. He has just given up

• he just gave up on you feeling the same way about him.

• Such a shame

What Girls Said 1

• He probably thought you weren't interested so he decided to push that thought away and disregard it entirely. I suggest you confess your feelings in a few days, before Valentine's day. It does hurt to hear that but show courage through your action.