Does age matter to you?

1623

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the context and the situation... but overall I try to respect the other person's perspective regardless of age. Don't want to be ageist.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

What Guys Said 22

What Girls Said 16

• Yes it does to some extent, i think its to stay within a ten years gap. Difference in age tend to pose issues in terms of communication, values, interest etc. But at the end of the day it boils down to the individuals ability to compromise and their level of tolerance.

• Yes. I prefer him to be my age. If not, around my age, like 2 years younger or 2 years older. If not, not less than 23 and not more than 34 right now, while I can, lol. But I confess a few years ago I was into a boy who were 17 years old (14+ is not a crime where I live '-') but it was his fault because he crushed on me first, lol. Nothing happened though.

• Depends on the person and the age. Like my age or older then no but I don't condone adults dating teenagers etc.

• Yes, company with dating someone my age or a year older or two. Maybe early 30's but that's it. I will not date younger though.

• this is an extremely broad question. It always depends on the situation

• I wouldn't go more than 11 years older and 2 years younger

• Yes, I dont wanna date someone 10 years older than me

• Obviously.

• yup, sometimes it does

• Yupp

• nope at all

• Meh, not really. It depends.

• Yes, it does.

• not in the least

• Not much really tho I prefer older men

• Yes it does