Does age matter to you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the context and the situation... but overall I try to respect the other person's perspective regardless of age. Don't want to be ageist.

What Guys Said 22

• Yes. Anything above 5 is too old

i604.photobucket.com/.../...ng_fat_kid_on_knee.gif

• Well, yes. People can be too young, as they can be too old.

• I wouldn't date a girl more than 3 years older than me or 10 years younger than me. I don't know how I got the 3 years older thing, but someone being 10 years younger than me feels like we're like a generation apart and we wouldn't agree on many things. I'm very adaptive but I might be unable to agree with something her generation sees normal...

• 10 years younger than you?

Buddy, you should not go out with anyone under the age of 16.

• @NoLivesMatter Well, obviosly... What I meant to say was that for ex. if I was 35, I wouldn't date or marry a girl younger than 25...

• @RhythmBlack That margin is too small in my opinion. There's more choice when you stretch the margin more...

• To a point... don't want too old or too young.
    Plus if too old/young do you have things to talk about? Common interests plus where are you in life compared to your partner who is older/younger?
    I do know a couple where he is 71 and she is 40... but they are happy and have common interests and love each other... so it can happen.

• Somewhat, but not entirely. There are always exceptions, I've learned...

• It changes the way I see them and I speak with them.

• Yeah it does in a way.

• Yeah, I want someone close to my age. But 5 years difference is enough for me.

• only to a certain extend

• Yes.

• Yes it does

• Yes, when the age gap is to big.

• In what way?

• In a way yes

• Later on, it might.

• Not really

• depends. probably not a huge gap but 10 years miight be ok with the right person

• of course it does

• yes and no. like if 3 year older or young im okay with. but anymore older or younger no.

• Yes, she must be way younger than me

• not really although there is advantages to dating people who are of similar ages , they might have similar goals in life or be at same stage of life , but personally wouldn't reject someone just cause they were a bit younger as an example

What Girls Said 16

• I wouldn't go more than 11 years older and 2 years younger

• Yes, company with dating someone my age or a year older or two. Maybe early 30's but that's it. I will not date younger though.

• Yes. I prefer him to be my age. If not, around my age, like 2 years younger or 2 years older. If not, not less than 23 and not more than 34 right now, while I can, lol. But I confess a few years ago I was into a boy who were 17 years old (14+ is not a crime where I live '-') but it was his fault because he crushed on me first, lol. Nothing happened though.

• Depends on the person and the age. Like my age or older then no but I don't condone adults dating teenagers etc.

• Yes it does to some extent, i think its to stay within a ten years gap. Difference in age tend to pose issues in terms of communication, values, interest etc. But at the end of the day it boils down to the individuals ability to compromise and their level of tolerance.

• Obviously.

• yup, sometimes it does

• Meh, not really. It depends.

• Yupp

• this is an extremely broad question. It always depends on the situation

• Yes, it does.

• not in the least

• Yes, I dont wanna date someone 10 years older than me

• Not much really tho I prefer older men

• nope at all

• Yes it does