Employee at starbucks asks my girlfriend "would you like a free espresso" but she said "no" for this reason. What are your thoughts?

She said no because she said it was weird for a person to ask if you want something for free. instead, he should go ahead and give her the free esspresso and if she wants it she takes ot if she doesn't then she can just not take it

i took that as a red flag. that she isn't easy going.

what do you think

• She makes sense
  • Thats a red flag
she said she also doesn't like espresso

43

Most Helpful Girl

• She does make sense and I'd be the same except that I wouldn't want him to waste his time to make it when I know I wouldn't accept it. I'd prefer to be asked the question and when I decline, that's it. I wouldn't accept something just because it's free.

• Thank you for choosing me as the most helpful girl!

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually she was right and the fact you allowed some random guy who might be creeping her out to flirt and buy her a drink right in front of you which would be a red flag for any woman.

What Girls Said 3

• I never take anything offered for free if its offered out of the blue for no apparent reason... ever.

• Maybe she doesn't like espresso? lol

• she said that she said no because

she doesn't like espresso and because she felt it was weird for him to ask

• Nobody gives things away for free.

What Guys Said 2

• dude if that was your first date then don't ask for a second date. your preferences aren't matching her's.

• Maybe the employee asked her first so they wouldn't waste the espresso if she says no.