How does a girl just fuck around without getting a bad name, like guys?

You know how guys just fuck around every where but never is a hoe. How do you do that? I'd sleep with one guy and get called a hoe cause I'm not married/dating him. Shoo I want to have fun too!

138

Most Helpful Guy

• Sleep around in a place that you don't live? Go on holidays and fuck foreign people. Otherwise if you stick to your location try and keep it on the D low, other than that best advice is too ignore what ever you get called. and be careful don't have a kid to someone that has a big dick but no brains! GL

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't control how other people perceive your behaviour, you can only be aware of how it may be perceived by others and if you don't want to risk being judged in a negative way then don't behave that way, otherwise just own your actions. No one can make you feel bad if you don't allow them to. If you want to have casual sexual relationships then own that choice and say "Yeah, that's what I'm comfortable with right now and I enjoy myself, if you have a problem with that it's about you, not me." And that's true. People who judge your behaviour are the people who feel insecure about their own behaviour and choices.

What Guys Said 7

• Women are blaming the men but forget that it's often women who are slut-shaming just as much, if not even more, than men do. Women are highly jealous of one another, to the point that if one girl attracts more men than she is able to, she'll start rumors and begin gossiping to everybody. I can't even count how many times I heard a small group of girls talking crap about another girl at a party, it's very sad.

I think the trick is to just not have any girlfriends and to not let them see you slipping away with any boys.

• Just be discreet and secretive about it. If you live in a small area other's might find out if he is running his mouth or if you tell people about it.

• Girls get a bad name if they have enemies.

• u don't let your friend or other girls know about it lol

• She can't. People talk.

• well im a virgin so i dont think i fit that category of men

• How do you know he's never been called a hoe? My friend used to sleep around a lot and till this day he can't get a girl because of the mindset he had. But that's just one story. The whole "guy gets praised for sleeping around" is FALSE. Okay now don't use that as an excuse to act like a loose whore. Okay?

• Girls hear one fucking punchline from Sex and the City and fifteen fucking years later they fucking hate and despise all men because they think we're really like that.

I swear to God, I ever meet any of those women or anybody involved with making that show, it'll be murder in the first degree. That show destroyed fucking civilization and destroyed everybody's chances for finding love and happiness forever and they knew what they were doing and they did it on purpose, to break us and keep us alone and powerless and ready to be enslaved.

• A woman cries out in pain when she stabs someone in the back.

• Yup. Totally agree. Guys don't really get away with this either.

What Girls Said 12

• Fuck society. Be secretive. Don't meet jerks at parties. Don't drink, then fuck. Be like me, girl! <3 Just have a friends with benefits and don't go around telling anyone... except a counselor. If anyone asks, you're just friends. Be you... be beautiful... be careful. Rock on.

• I think this is such a deep topic and people will bombard each other with different accusations saying no you man this and that and no you woman this and that...
    and i say WHO CARES !!! DO WHATEVER MAKES YOU HAPPY <3 It's your body your soul your life <3

Good luck

• Don't tell anyone you sleep around?

• So, the only think stopping you from doing that is other people's opinions? And are men who fuck around a good role model?

• Stop caring I'm pro hoe like before I was married I hung out with nothing but guys and dated who I wanted and slept with who I wanted and only people who had an issue with it are girls who didn't know me and I didn't give a single shit I'm honestly confused how I got married so early cause it wasn't in my plans but I guess that's what happens when you're living life

• Just do it when you're out of town I guess lol that way no one you know has to know.

• Just ignore those immature people calling you names have fun and be safe

• Bc you have to keep your mouth shut about it.

If i guy, or anyone for that mather, asks you about how many partners you had, you just blatantly lie about it.

• Lol, it's called a double standard, dear.

• I had my time period of "slutting" it up. AND I'd like to think I handled it well. the best advice I could give is, don't tell people about it. If you wanna go out and fuck multiple people because that's what YOU want to do then do it and have fun and by God be safe. But the entire world doesn't need to know. If you are gonna tell anyone, make damn sure they are actually a friend because this day and age, people will talk about you behind your back in a heart beat. And you also have to be the man in the situation and let the guys know straight up your not expecting anything but sex. I've been lead on just for sex and I wouldn't have said shit about that guy or even thought a thing about it if he just said in the beginning what it was. So have the decency and don't act like the stereotypical girl who gets emotional and just lay it on the line. Just fucking around can be exciting and in my opinion boy or girl is an important part in finding yourself and deciding what you want out of a relationship but just be adult about it. And change your personal view on it, if you don't think it's slutty then fuck what everyone else thinks. It's your life not there's and it's only your conscience you have to deal with.

• Cleverly. That's how. You keep private things private, and you don't have casual sex with someone unless you're pretty damn sure he'd never tell a soul. A few things to remember:

1- the whole "slut shaming" thing is stupid and wrong. Men and women both have a sex drive, and it's your body to do with as you please. Your sexuality belongs to YOU and you only.

2- Because of the ridiculous double standard with men women and sex, on a practical level you are better off keeping your sexcapades private. No one is entitled to know who you have had sex with, or how often. Your sexual history belongs to YOU and you only. So keep it to yourself unless you really, really trust someone and you know they'll respect your privacy, too.

3- If you're going to sleep around for fun, then ultimately when you do settle down, make sure to choose a man who's progressive and mature enough to accept you for who you are, and who will love your history as a part of what made you who you are. That's what I did and I'm so so glad I did it. Anyone who judges you based on past experience is immature, possibly insecure, and not good enough for you. The right man will love the fact that you own your sexuality and will celebrate everything that makes you who you are as a woman.

• Fuck those idiot guys. Then they slept with a hoe and now they are disgusting guy who bought woman. Don't forget to mention that they should pay.