Do girls brag to their girlfriends if their boyfriend is... um... well endowed?

Is it a thing girls do, or are most girls pretty much mum on the subject? If you were hooking up with a guy who was born lucky, would it ever come out in conversation and did you ever worry about your friends going after him?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• No. His penis is for my pleasure only. Not one of my female friends has mentioned dick size of their bfs.

Only one "acquaintance" in high school did. But it's because it was smaller than she was used to. I wasn't really friends with her though, she was friend of my friend.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm more worried about the opposite

What Girls Said 2

• It's not something that I have ever discussed with my friends. That would be super inappropriate, especially because my female friends are also his closest female friends.

• The size has come up and so has the experience as a whole. A lot of my female friends talk about their sexual lives in general. But they only tell the few people that they are closest to.

Don't you have close guy friends that you confide in and share all the little details with?

• Guys don't talk in the details girls do. I was with a girl that talked about my size to a friend and I wasn't pleased about it.

• And try not to go into the conversation angry with her. Chances are she's just so excited about you she wanted to share it with her friend. You should go into it giving her the benefit of the doubt.

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah.