Is there anyone who are/was in a LDR (long distance relationship)? please help?

Too much time difference between us... almost 13hours..
and he doesn't text me if he's busy which i totally understand but he sometimes never texts me a day. I have sent him a massage early in the morning to know if he can call me tonight (because of our time difference) and he did read it. No answer till now. I have been waiting for 12hours now and feel bad.
When he texts me or we do Skype, he's very genuine, kind and caring. But he often doesn't respond to my messages these days and i would understand if he's busy... but what if it does mean he's not interested in me anymore? I am afraid to ask him to be honest i just wanna believe him. Everytime he ignored my messages for 1-2days he says he's sorry and was busy and try to answer my questions so maybe i am overthinking right now. But he responded better before so he's little changed i think.

12

What Guys Said 2

• I was in the same situation. 13 hour difference. CA to PH. I would do that because i am full time in my studies also on top of that I work part time after classes. I'd get pretty exhausted and pass out as soon as I get to my bed. Talk to him if it bothers you. Also don't let yourself over think. I know it could be hard because of the distance but trust him.

• where is he from?

What Girls Said 1

• Honestly I think you should discipline it with him. The time difference between us is 6 hours but he sometimes has phases where ge doesn't text.
    Does he do that ALL the time?