Literally every girl I get a crush on ends up having a boyfriend, so frustrating! Does this happen to anyone else?

So my first relationship ended about 8 months ago and recently I've really missed being in a relationship and want to try dating again. Being in college there are a lot of potential girls that I could start talking to, but I don't want to waste any time or energy on girls I'm not that interested in. This is where my problem starts. Since I've felt like I wanted to find someone new I've been seriously interested in 3 different girls. However, I've eventually found out one way or another that all of them have a boyfriend. It's so frustrating because it seems like every girl that I could see having a relationship with is already with some other guy and I feel like I'll never find the one. Does anyone else ever have this problem?

Most Helpful Girl

• Actually I have never gotten a crush on someone who has had a girlfriend. Ever. Maybe I am very lucky or something.

Most Helpful Guy

• same problem over here... i find that they have a boyfriend or that thier just playing me

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0