Anyway to get around shyness when asking out a girl?

I'm shy when it comes to asking out girls. I just can't do it. I'm "afraid" of if she denies it, and more importantly I'm afraid of complete embarrassment. Any suggestions? Should I just go for it or see if she has any interest in me?

Most Helpful Girl

• You cannot overcome your shyness completely. You need to face it by stepping out of your comfort zone. So what if she rejects you? Take it as an experience.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm the same way but really the only thing you can do is just start hanging out with her and slowly move towards asking her out. Make it clear that you want something more than friends and if she goes along with it then ask her out. Chances are she'll say yes.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 2

• Don't make it about asking out. Be her friend. Chill with her. Hang out with her. Watch it turn into much more... by then you'll be smacking her butt and asking her out on a date at the same time. What shyness..

• Just approach her and tell her your mind once ! If you like her and want to get along tell her straight plus if you want her contact , the most important thing is getting connected to her