How do you (and how should I) 'date'?

I'm curious as to how other people go about dating, talking to, and getting to know more than one person at the same time. For example, I text one guy a few days a week and he flirts with me and I kind of flirt back but we haven't really talked a lot in person. Yesterday he kind of asked if I wanted to maybe be with him and I told him I didn't feel like I knew him enough to answer. I also have another guy i text sometimes more on a friendly level and things are going real slow. I also recently meet a guy at school who I see around a lot and we haven't really talked but I'm interested in him and I think he might be interested in me. I say all this to ask if this is too many guys at once? The first guy is okay but I don't know if I can see myself really with him. Am I leading him on or is it okay to still want to talk to him? How do you juggle your 'love life/dating'?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think there's a set limit on who you can talk to or date. Society puts a lot of pressures on women to act a certain way and everyone has an opinion. The important thing to remember is that it's your life. Do what makes you happy. If you're looking for a serious relationship, you have every right to be as choosy as you want. It's a big deal to commit. You don't have to settle for anyone. There are many men out there. Nothing is wrong with playing the field to find out who is most compatible and best fit for you. If not, have fun and date whomever you want anyways. Getting to know people is fun.

What Guys Said 1

• be how you are everyday.. don't oversell yourself.. kindness and etiquette is key

What Girls Said 0