Would you get upset if the girl you like sent you this photo as a prank? Do you dislike it when girls joke a lot?

I sent this to my guy.
I told him I was bored so I started painting my toenails, and asked him if he prefers red or blue.
Would you get upset if the girl you like sent you this photo as a prank? Do you dislike it when girls joke a lot?

He asked me if it was my feet, I said yeah and he got grossed out 😷😷😷 and commented on the hair before telling me he needed to go.

When I told him it was a joke and showed him my real feet he got relieved but also upset and told me he's too serious and I joke too much 😳.

Guys would you react the same way?

• I would get upset too !
    10%(3)16%(15)Vote19%(12)
  • I would find it funny
    69%(20)67%(62)Vote67%(42)
  • Other/Results
    21%(6)17%(15)Vote14%(9)
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
He's not extremely uptight though!
I was just being a bitch because I knew beforehand that he likes nice feet lol!

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd laugh my butt off if I am being honest and tell you I'm going to wax your toes and ankles, the kind of were you rip away that tape like material hah.

Of course you know me I love turning pranks agaisnt people :D I'm a trickster also you should joke around more actually laughter is life's best medicine and people who genuinely laugh a lot live longer. Besides you have to enjoy life right?

Also are you sure that's not turquoise? It seems to green to be blue /=

But yeah anyway I voted B I'd find it funny.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Lmao nope because I do it all the time... I also do it at the worst times... I'll be flirting and then send them an ugly pic and they'll get turned off and I'll laugh.

1|1
    0|0
    • Hahah that was exactly in the same context, he was all flirty and then I randonnΓ©e threw it right there, he got grossed out :/

• Show All
    • Omg haha you gave me another idea πŸ™ŒπŸΌ

• Then ask " babe how hot do I look rn?" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ you'll get an "I'm busy talk to you later" or an " awww you look adorable but you don't need that" talk

What Guys Said 33

• All I'm going to say is that I dont have a foot fetish and this is probably the last idea you would want to send a romantic interest.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would find it funny. I'd know she's joking around because she wouldn't have hairy feet.
    I love goofy girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see what there is to be upset about. :/

0|1
    0|0
  • I would 'at first' react the same way he did but I would laugh it off after the clarification.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've been sent prank photos before, not a huge fan of them. But if you two understand each other's humor it shouldn't be an issue.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd know you were just bored. I wouldn't get snippy over a small thing like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol seems something way too trivial to be serious about.

0|0
    0|0
  • Didn't like to get wrong smth so obv

0|0
    0|0
  • I will tell her to stop sending me more pictures because I am fed up with such useless pictures.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, it's obvious that it is a joke so I wouldn't care and joking around is always fun

0|1
    0|0
    • only read the description now lol. how can he seriously think that those are yours lol. I'm 150% sure that you wouldn't keep them like that and he should know you better than me lmao

(ignoring the fact that it's very obvious that it's a pic from the internet anyway lol)

• I do jokes like that all the time

0|0
    0|0
  • I always wanted to date a girl hobbit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Id find it funny. Maybe he's just not in the mood for a joke.

0|0
    0|0
  • Those photos don't bother me or make me laugh. I'm neutral.

0|0
    0|0
  • You should be with someone who can't take a joke

0|0
    0|0
  • love confidence and girls with a sense of humour

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol its funny, im laughing right now.

0|0
    0|0
  • If my girl would do it
    I won't ruin her joke and laugh it off

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmfaooo epic πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • If its a joke then wth is the big deal lol, somebody needs to lighten up, life is way to short to get mad over sucu trivial reasons xD

0|0
    0|0
  • 😱😱😱😱πŸ˜ͺ😨 my feet look better than this πŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • i'd laugh my ass off, its fun when girls can be silly

0|0
    0|0
  • Depending on the mood I am in...

0|0
    0|0
  • I would find it funny , i like girls who joke around.

0|0
    0|0
  • your guy is boringly serious lol. I would just laugh a little.

0|1
    0|0
  • I won't like it. But won't turned off too.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why wouldn't you like? It's just a joke haha! :p

• Thats not a joke to Me. I will suggest her to send pics of her face, hair etc instead

• God I hope this never happens to me.

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • Haha I already knew beforehand that he likes feet so maybe I was being a bitch hahaha!

• Well i guess its revenge for being afk so much xD

• This is your feet? Omg

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup especially if guy have foot fetish he will be upset.

0|0
    0|0
  • Id be disgusted if my wife sent me a photo like that

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 6

• "was just being a bitch because I knew beforehand that he likes nice feet lol! " lol that's not a "good enough" reason for him to get all upset about it xD I'd find that funny tbh but thats just me, maybe he was in a bad mood

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol why so serious
    It s hilarious hahaha
    Funny that he thought those are your feey too

0|2
    0|0
  • That's funny. I'm surprised he bought it though, lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • What kind of guy are you even talking to? Even if those weren't your real feet, he should be polite about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • That is so funny. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • dude sounds like a pussy lol this relationship def won't last. i can promise you that. you seem like opposites and not in a good way either. sorry little bird.

0|1
    0|0