Is my boyfriend a drug dealer?

I have been dating him for a month, he is not really yet my boyfriend but its getting there. He has three phones, two cheap ones and one expensive one, he doesn't call me, he only textes and asks me to call him, he is also very vague about is day, he does go to school but he also has nephews who always do errands with him, like he suddenly has to go'' after a phonecall and i dont know... is he? or am i overreachting? he isn't really a player so i know its isn't girls... what could he be"? or last ime is cousin had his Phone for the whole day and then he Always calls me and visits me late nights because he doesn't have time during he day and then he leaves during the day for ''errands''

Most Helpful Guy

• It sure sounds suspicious. Clearly he isn't telling you things about what he is doing. And having multiple phones... ordinary life doesn't require that, but illegal activity does

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 1

• 3 phones? No he has to be seeing other women or living a double life. If he only comes over during the night you're just his girl of the night. Nope ask him what's going on..