Why did he admit that he was thinking of kissing me?

Me and this guy have been spending time together for a few months. When we hang out together we have a great time and he is always laughing and smiling in my company.

I asked him recently what he felt about me and he went very flustered and started stuttering and repeating himself. He went very embarrassed and said that he enjoys spending time with me and wants to continue hanging out with me. He also said that at one point he was thinking 'should I kiss her'

why did he tell me he was thinking about kissing me?

38

Most Helpful Guy

• like @sarahD094 said if you wanted to know how he felt and since he told you honestly, its upon you, if you like him back, maybe make a first move or at least tell him that he could kiss you sometime soon...
    if you don't like him or want him to have that kinda thoughts about you then its better to make it clear to him

Most Helpful Girl

• Because he wanted to kiss you but he was too shy and nervous. He was worried if you felt the same and just didn't want to be rejected so he didn't. You asked him how he felt and he was honest. He obviously gets really shy around you and he's embarrassed of how he feels. Before me and my boyfriend got together, we were sitting around laughing when he tells me he really wanted to kiss me. I took that as a hint and just made the first move, since he was obviously shy about it.

What Guys Said 7

• Maybe he has a crush on you.. And afraid that if he proposes u.. That will afect ur friendship.. So he is taking small steps.. Like givin you hint

• He's into you, obviously haha

• Well, you asked him about how he felt about you, and he told you, that's pretty straight forward.

• I'd say he definitively likes you, the reaction makes it quite obvious, he saying he wanted to kiss you makes it even more certain to be the case.

• he's really willing to kiss you so badly

• Because he has secret information on aliens that he's not telling you. Torture it out of him.

• Thinking of grabbing you by the pussy

• because he likes you like that? this is very cut and dry.

What Girls Said 2

• He wants to date you.

• You asked this question only the other day.