Should I ask him on a second date? The first date went so well but I'm shy?

I went on a date with a guy on Sunday to the cinema, had dinner and a few drinks. We got on so well which made a nice change when I met him online. He said he hadn't even intended in meeting anyone but he liked how well we got on and really enjoyed talking to me and my company. He stayed over because he lives about an hour away and wouldn't have got the train back in time. We did have sex in the morning (which I don't usually do on the first date but 😕) We were talking and agreed that neither of us wanted a relationship right now but we would casually date and see where it went. He said there would definitely be a second date because he had such a great time with me. When he got back home the next evening, he said "thanks for a great night 😚" and has been texting me every day since. He said before he left on Monday that he had an idea about what we could do for the next date. In my book, it went really well!! I would love to ask him when we're meeting up again but I'm really shy and we did agree we would just casually date so what should I do?

12

What Guys Said 2

• I think its not shy what u have its the ego that u think let him says it first. Be honest what u want thats makes a man happy...

• He's texting every day and hinted he had a plan?

I think you could ask but it sounds like he will.

You could just mention how you look forward to seeing him again.

• Yeah when I was leaving him to the train station, he said that our next date could be at a nice hotel for a meal, drinks and chilling in the room afterwards! He's been chatting to me every day since too. I'm just nervous he will say no lol!

What Girls Said 1

• Glad you had a great date! I would wait and let him lead the way instead of initiating...