Do Asian girls like brown guys?

I'm brown and I love Asian girls, but do they like brown people?

15

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah some do

Most Helpful Guy

• By Asians you are referring to girls born and brought up in Asia? They generally don't date out of their culture and even if they do they don't like brown or Arabs. Brown guys have a lot of negative stereotypes so if you can overcome them you still have a chance Problems are hygiene, possessiveness, shitty bollywood styled clothing, ignorance ( Brown guys are very arrogant) accent, etc.

I am Half Indian and Half English who is dating a South Korean girl.

• lol no I'm talking about the ones here from America, ya see lol ur brown and dating Asian

• Just don't act black or use too much "yo" in the beginning of the sentence and you will be fine.

• LOLOLOL I don't I'm normal

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 4

• I'd imagine it depends on which part of Asia. It might not be so popular with Thai girls, for example, since they adore pale skin.

• They're not all programmed the same, yes

• lol are u saying they do? I know a lot of them do

• lolol well I've seen a lot of couples but I wanna know for sure

• zzzzz the couples speak for themselves, man don't overthink, it's unhealthy

• what u referring too man, if Ur Brown Ur probably asain also...😑

• What type of Asian girls?

• like I'm talking about Chinese and korean

• It's true. Teenagers have a lot of pressure from their parents to do well at school so they can go to a good university and have a great future. And teachers are very strict as well. There are a lot of stories about teenagers who commit suicide because they can't take the pressure.

• Yea true