What race do you guys think make the best gf/bfs?

I think Asian and Spanish guys make the best husbands. They're very respectful and sweet to their wives.
I think Spanish and Asian woman make the best gfs as well. They have lots of morals and have self respect. Theyre also very sweet and have intentions to please their man in every way.
What do you guys think and why?

• White
  • Black
  • Asian
    Vote C
  • Spanish
    Vote D
  • Other
    Vote E
Select a gender to cast your vote:

918

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the answers to this question will be based on personal preference or what race the person replying is.

I've never dated an Asian, but my buddy say they are more into pleasing thier men than any other race he's dated (all of them). He said his ex's Asian gfs were the same with thier BFs so it just wasn't the girl he was with.

Guys... I think it's more about if he's a hopeless romantic or a "Man's man". Most girls are attracted to the manly guy... but they aren't the best BFs and are more self-centered.

The latin guys I know aren't like the way you say.. the ones I know cheat and lie more than the white guys I know.

Most Helpful Girl

• What matters is the person you're dealing with and not their race. You could be dstinv a person from what is overall considered the best race, and have him be a shitty person, or the other way round, someone from a not so good race be an amazing person.

What Guys Said 17

• I do agree that us Spanish people make great bf/gf's, but we're not a race, we're a nationality lol Our race is mostly white.

• I think it depends on your own race too, I'm white and I just naturally get along with white girls the best and that who I almost always have the best chemistry with.

• Race ?
    I don't think that's the case.
    (ok for the next statement I don't mean to be racist )...
    Even a DARK African GUY can make a good boyfriend, or a short Chinese guy too.
    it's the heart that matters not the race. if the guy cares about you in any situation possible, take him. U will never regret. 🙂

• First of all, Spanish people are not a race, they're a nationality and part of the white race. So I'm going to assume you mean hispanic.

That being said, in my opinion I don't think race determines it, it depends if she's traditional or not.

• you can't be serious with this question

• latina women and middle eastern women are my favorite, they are gorgeous and they usually are good to their men.

• lmao, Race has nothing to do woth anything to be honest... Rave just makes us look a little different... Personality N who you are as a person make will determine who makes the better GF/Bf

• Depends on their personality rather than the race...

• I agree with you a 100%. I promised my mom id marry a latina, but i might marry an Asian chick. I just find them wifey material.

• what the fuck.

• Stick to your own group.

• I voted black

• By Spanish do you mean like latin American?

• any race works for me.

• This is just stupid. I would prefer my girlfriend to see me as an unique individual rather then a race.

• Well I'm most attracted to latinas or I guess "Spanish" women as you're calling them. However, the only girl I've dated was latina and she ended up really hurting me. So honestly I really don't know the answer to your question. Its hard to make generalizations about a race because there are really great and not so great people of every race.

• Hispanic girls are the worst

What Girls Said 8

• I don't know, I haven't tried all these races lol.

• Every race has their assholes it's stupid to think a certain race will be good or bad it's the definition of racism

• Has nothing to do with race.

• To be honest, I really dont know how someone confuses race with personality.

• I can't just pick one lol

• It depends on the person. Race has nothing to do with it

• I really dont think race plays a role in how good of a partner one is.

• I dont believe in Race
    we are just Humans
    in every country and even every family
    there are different people
    with different ideas and views

• White