How can you interpret this?

This girl rejected me saying that her relationship with the love of her life ended and she can't forget him and thats the best answer she could give for the time being now. I told her it is better not to talk to each other coz i need time to absorb what happened and I will not engage in any relationship in the future, i jus wAnna relax and hAve time for myself. she was understanding. we didn't talk for 5 months. I messaged her this yesterday " you came across my mind so I messaged you to check up on you , how r u?

she sent me this

"you too you came across my mind many times but i was sure you didn't want to talk to me"

what does this mean guys?
Does she want to initiate something?
sorry for my poor English

Next

13

Most Helpful Girl

• It means there were times she thought about you too (during the 5 months), but she didn't contact you because she thought you didn't want her to.

It does not mean she's interested in anything more than whatever you guys had before.

Most Helpful Guy

• So are you the love of her life or did you come after the love of her life?
    With that she is saying that she did want to try talking to you but she was sure that you did not want to talk to her. She was scared of trying and then being rejected by you. She is open to communication with you. Because you opened up the line for her.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• Dear child... you're asking early questions. You are attempting to aquire information without addressing the source first.

Do you fear a negative outcome? What if the majority of answers gathered here turned out to point toward the worst... will you not take a chance anyway?

• I think she may want to talk again, maybe she's gotten over him