Get him to kiss you, please help?

Both of us are pretty shy, but I know he's into me. I just have no idea how to let him know I want him to kiss me and go trough with it. We mostly lie in bed, talk and watch movies. So I can't figure out how to go for the kiss, when cuddling

33

Most Helpful Guy

• compliment his face and then put your face very close to his (as if examining his face or the feature you complimented) when you're at kissing distance ask him if he likes yours. don't withdraw. stay close and the tension will build if you don't think that he'll task initiative and just kiss you at this point then as soon as he starts telling (to answer your question) just go in for the kiss.
    1. if he initiates it, you do a big deep kiss.

2. if you initiate, do a quick "innocent" kiss. but don't withdraw way back away from his face. after the quick kiss return to being within kissing distance and continue your convo. "now what we're you saying?"
    if shy he may be blushing and flustered. if he asks what was that for you could j make a joke that his compliment swept you off your feet. (you both will know this is a joke. esp if he didn't get to finish). just keep talking from that point but keep your face close until the next kiss comes.

now he may go back (though flustered) to answering your question by complimenting your face. if he does this, you say "mhm"..." mmm" and inch closer as if his compliment actually is sweeping you off your feet and then you can have a second, deep kiss.

that will work nearly every time. by keeping your face close it builds a positive tension that can only be alleviated by a kiss.

so you can do that or take less likely, more indirect approach and watch the little mermaid next time you cuddle haha be sure to express your shock at the prince not getting the hint during the "kiss the girl" song! lol and put your faces close ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• My Husband used to be my bestfriend like not that childish omgeee friends since we were kids but that's my boy I introduce him to girls he talks to me about guys so there was no room for transition we were shopping waiting for our other friend to change and I said "I want to kiss you" and he was like "What?" And I'm like "I want to kiss you can I kiss you?" And he said sure but was so damn stuck he didn't kiss me first so I stood up grabbed his face and kissed him point is just ask or do it

What Guys Said 2

• Ask him to close his eyes for a moment and then give him a kiss. If you feel it's too forward, you can just go for a peck on the lips, but keep your face close to his and just say you wanted to do that. If you keep your face close and he wants a more passionate kiss, that ought to do it.

• Just getting your faces close together will make it much easier to kiss each other without feeling so bold.

• Also if you're lying in the bed, you can get on top of him and straddle him and lean down and kiss him. If he's into it, he might lean up into lotus type position and kiss you more. Doing that inside a bed will probably tend to lead towards something a lot more though.

• You should kiss him first (but what if he rejects me? You're a girl, chances of that happening are next to zero percent).

If you are to scared to kiss him (you shouldn't be) there is a useful strategy. If you are cuddling in bed or on a sofa or something try and be playful and tickle each other, then during the period where you stop tickling each other rest your nose on his and stroke his cheek or play with his hair. That usually works.

What Girls Said 2

• https://youtu.be/TrRbB-qUJfY

Watch the little mermaid together.

• So... when you lay in bed and talk (and feel the strong urge to kiss him), maybe caress his cheek softly while smiling at him and then put your index finger over his lips and whisper softly, "Kiss me".
    And if he wants to, he will.